Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregame

Pregame

I would be interested in peoples thoughts:

Clay Travis
    @ClayTravis
    Level 1:
    The Ravens stood for the black national anthem. And then most of the team kneeled for the national anthem. That, my friends, is a REALLY bad look.

Re: Pregame

Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylogan View Post
    I would be interested in peoples thoughts:

Clay Travis
    @ClayTravis
    Level 1:
    The Ravens stood for the black national anthem. And then most of the team kneeled for the national anthem. That, my friends, is a REALLY bad look.
    First off, this should not be here (not that I'm a Mod, JMO), but on the "Politics, etc." board. That said, this is a free country, we have freedom of speech, so folks have the right to stand. kneel, or eat a hot dog whenever if they wish... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    That said, this is a free country, we have freedom of speech, so folks have the right to stand. kneel, or eat a hot dog whenever if they wish... Bc
    Unless you're Drew Brees

Then you get called a punk, and your family receives death threats.

Blog Entries

The first opening game I’ve ever missed. Thanks to the NFL and Ravens for ruining football for me.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Unless you're Drew Brees

Then you get called a punk, and your family receives death threats.
    But then Brees puts the name of a rapist on his helmet and all is forgiven.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    But then Brees puts the name of a rapist on his helmet and all is forgiven.
    Yeah... hard to say what a man would do if you threaten to murder his family.

Probably a pretty easy choice...

But pretending it was a free choice..?. not so much.

Blog Entries

Who cares? When I go to the games, I notice most of the time people are not in their seats anyway. Free country.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

I get that everyone has their on views and beliefs. I just can't understand being offended by any of this, especially to the point of not watching. I don't care if they kneel, stand, play hop scotch. I personally wouldn't do any form of protesting at my job but if there are no consequences then you do you.

What does someone kneeling really affect you? Or names on the back of jerseys? I just don't get it and I'm glad I don't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I get that everyone has their on views and beliefs. I just can't understand being offended by any of this, especially to the point of not watching. I don't care if they kneel, stand, play hop scotch. I personally wouldn't do any form of protesting at my job but if there are no consequences then you do you.

What does someone kneeling really affect you? Or names on the back of jerseys? I just don't get it and I'm glad I don't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah... it's hard to believe that anyone would be offended by a group like BLM...

Particularly when they call for the murder of cops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrnEdjQWKI

And then they shoot the cops execution style.....

https://globalnews.ca/news/7331910/c...deputies-shot/

Truly shocking that people could find a reason not to kneel in support of such things...

What does it hurt after all...
    Last edited by owknows; 09-14-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Personally I do not like being preached at, which is what the NFL and other sports organizations are doing.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yeah... it's had to believe that anyone would be offended by a group like BLM...

Particularly when they call for the murder of cops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrnEdjQWKI

And then they shoot the cops execution style.....

https://globalnews.ca/news/7331910/c...deputies-shot/

Truly shocking that people could find a reason not to kneel in support of such things...

What does it hurt after all...
    And we're bad people for not supporting that. It's ridiculous.
    ProFootballMock