Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Political posts on Facebook

Is it just me but Does anyone else see political arguments breaking out between your Facebook Friends on Facebook all the time? I think it’s worse than the 2016 Election and I thought that was bad. This one is full of Pure hate. I seen one fight 380 comments long. I see people deleting each other over this election too. I think we need to get back to the basics and that’s Love your Neighbor! Amen! Can I get more Amens?

Re: Political posts on Facebook

Man I stopped doing FB a long time ago. Nothing but trouble. People airing out their personal business, causing fights, political bs. There was nothing good ever gained from there for me so I bounced.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Is it just me but Does anyone else see political arguments breaking out between your Facebook Friends on Facebook all the time? I think it’s worse than the 2016 Election and I thought that was bad. This one is full of Pure hate. I seen one fight 380 comments long. I see people deleting each other over this election too. I think we need to get back to the basics and that’s Love your Neighbor! Amen! Can I get more Amens?
    The surprise result of the 2016 election left a lot of bitterness in it's wake. Almost half the country was convinced that the person they voted against was evil incarnate... and that the election was stolen. And instead of resignation to the outcome and the traditional coming together that happens after an election... the next 4 years were spent with media, politicians, and disgruntled voters yelling RESIST! and seeking to do, say, or make ANYTHING to further the resistance... after awhile even violence was acceptable.

Now it is damned near reconcilable.

I don't believe it couldn't still be pulled back from the brink by a unifying presence... but I see no evidence of that person on the horizon. If Trump wins the left will destroy the country. If Biden wins the left will destroy the country.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The surprise result of the 2016 election left a lot of bitterness in it's wake. Almost half the country was convinced that the person they voted against was evil incarnate... and that the election was stolen. And instead of resignation to the outcome and the traditional coming together that happens after an election... the next 4 years were spent with media, politicians, and disgruntled voters yelling RESIST! and seeking to do, say, or make ANYTHING to further the resistance... after awhile even violence was acceptable.

Now it is damned near reconcilable.

I don't believe it couldn't still be pulled back from the brink by a unifying presence... but I see no evidence of that person on the horizon. If Trump wins the left will destroy the country. If Biden wins the left will destroy the country.
    Well the right is overseeing this mess of a country right now and somehow its the lefts fault.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Well the right is overseeing this mess of a country right now and somehow its the lefts fault.
    Perhaps you haven't been paying attention

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention
    Let me see Trump is the president ✔
    He runs on the right ✔
    This country at this time is a mess ✔

Tell me what I'm not paying attention to?

Let me see Trump is the president ✔
    He runs on the right ✔
    This country at this time is a mess ✔

Tell me what I'm not paying attention to?
    The country is a mess... because leftists are driving wedges between every segment of the population... and setting the cities on fire.

The country is a mess... because leftists are driving wedges between every segment of the population... and setting the cities on fire.
    Ohhhh and the leader has no role in any of this?

Ohhhh and the leader has no role in any of this?
    Ok guys let’s not fight. It’s the purpose of this post.

FB is always more terrible around elections... been this way for a while. I don't engage anymore. Only have an account to once in a while keep in touch with old friends/family, but it's largely a cesspool

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    FB is always more terrible around elections... been this way for a while. I don't engage anymore. Only have an account to once in a while keep in touch with old friends/family, but it's largely a cesspool

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don’t have a Facebook. Never have. I am certain my life is far better for it.