Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Extending a business opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Please enlighten this dope?
    Fraud 1a : deceit, trickery specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

If you were to intentionally represent yourself as something you are not... (i.e.deceit, trickery) in order to make money from others (i.e. induce another to part with something of value) then you would be committing fraud.

did you not understand the meaning of the word? or how to apply it?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Fraud 1a : deceit, trickery specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

If you were to intentionally represent yourself as something you are not... (i.e.deceit, trickery) in order to make money from others (i.e. induce another to part with something of value) then you would be committing fraud.

I cannot argue with your definition good sir. It is correct.

However, I would argue that fraud is the American way. If millions can gobble up and regurgitate Fox News, OAN, MSNBC, and CNN everyday for decades, then surely we couldn't be classified as frauds, no?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

However, I would argue that fraud is the American way. If millions can gobble up and regurgitate Fox News, OAN, MSNBC, and CNN everyday for decades, then surely we couldn't be classified as frauds, no?

Unfortunately, you have made the mistake of announcing your intent to deceive...

Whereas the organizations you have listed lay dubious claims to telling the truth.

Unfortunately, you have made the mistake of announcing your intent to deceive...

Whereas the organizations you have listed lay dubious claims to telling the truth.
    Ehh I'll just say I had a change of heart and did the ol Trump party switcheroo.

This is actually turning out to be easier than I thought

lol, you would be no worse. Go ahead and try it if you think you can pull it off. You’re going to have to spend many hours and months talking convincingly before you build up an audience. Add to Trump rallies, interviews, wearing Trump hats, etc. But really, it would be so much easier to be a liberal vlogger since making sense isn’t a prerequisite. Or better yet, become a victim and open a go fund me. That’s a giant liberal cash cow.

Fox News, OAN, MSNBC, and CNN
    Life is much better without all of them. I find it better to source news from outside the US bubble, they have less of an agenda.

I think it would be hard to prove fraud. But then again people get persecuted on this forum ever day for their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I think it would be hard to prove fraud. But then again people get persecuted on this forum ever day for their beliefs.
    When your openly discussed business plan is:

"Let's deceive people into giving us money"

.... I don't think you're really going to be able to challenge accusations of fraud.

Your business plan is the definition of fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Life is much better without all of them.
    That much is true.

That much is true.
    Don’t you think reading Murdoch’s take on what is happening in the US from his UK & Australian branches better than FOX?
    Those sources praise and rebuke Trump, unlike FOX.
    Much like me. I will praise and rebuke. Trump. Biden. Both are stooges for the same corporate masters.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Don’t you think reading Murdoch’s take on what is happening in the US from his UK & Australian branches better than FOX?
    Those sources praise and rebuke Trump, unlike FOX.
    Much like me. I will praise and rebuke. Trump. Biden. Both are stooges for the same corporate masters.
    I generally reject organized media of any kind, and gather my news in it's rawest form, from murky places where civilized people don't generally venture.

Dubious indeed

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk