Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

9/11 and Biden - Biden was against the raid that killed Bin Laden

Bin Laden also recognized his incompetence and wanted him to be president.

“According to the various accounts of administration officials involved in the internal debate, Biden was one of the two main skeptics of the intelligence suggesting that bin Laden was in Abbottabad. He publicly even stated that he said ‘don’t go’ until more intelligence was gathered,” the Washington Post reported. “So it’s certainly clear he advised Obama not to go at that moment when Obama’s advisers were debating the issue. No matter what he said to Obama privately, he cannot so easily argue that he did not offer this guidance.”

Bin Laden, on the other hand, wanted to push the U.S. into “crisis” by assassinating Obama and thrusting “totally unprepared” Biden into the presidency.

"The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him will automatically make Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there. Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the United States into a crisis."

Great read.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flash...im-to-be-potus

Blog Entries

Re: 9/11 and Biden - Biden was against the raid that killed Bin Laden

TIL Trump fans love them some bin Laden...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post

Oh, that's your problem. It explains everything. You have a learning disability.

Inasmuch as its purpose was to kill Bin Laden, I would have to say that I disagreed with the raid as well.

Capture... trial... execution... I'm fine with that.

Summary execution?

No.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Oh, that's your problem. It explains everything. You have a learning disability.
    Coming from a Trump fan that's funny.

Blog Entries

Coming from a Trump fan that's funny.

If that's what you "learned" from the article in the OP, you clearly have a learning disability.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Inasmuch as its purpose was to kill Bin Laden, I would have to say that I disagreed with the raid as well.

Summary execution?

No.
    The intent was to capture him, but not to leave him there alive.

It was extremely risky. While we had coordinated with the Pakistani government, it was only part of the Pakistani government, and none of it was Pakistani intel or military. Too many of them are sympathetic to the Taliban, which is their creation.

Biden arguing against the raid isn't a mark of bad judgement. Depending on the discussions in front of Obama it may have been the best thing he could have chosen to do.

I was part of an AFRICOM planning team to extract U.S. nationals from South Sudan back in '13. You want people on the team pushing against courses of action.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If that's what you "learned" from the article in the OP, you clearly have a learning disability.
    There wasn't anything to learn from the OP. It's typical DailyWire propaganda. They do something similar to the Russian IO campaign: take other reporting and twist them to their narrative.

The part about bin Laden's assessment (either one, since they also quote his niece) had squat to do with the supposed main part of the story. It's also pushing a false narrative. Trump hasn't been harder on terrorists than Obama. He followed the plan developed under Obama to go after ISIS, then cut it short when Erdogan talked him into abandoning our allies in Syria, the Kurds. Turkey isn't using their own troops in Syria, moreover: they're using radical Islamist militants. Trump gave control to northern Syria over to Islamic militants, along with 60,000 ISIS detainees in the al Hol camp.

The intent was to capture him, but not to leave him there alive.

It was extremely risky. While we had coordinated with the Pakistani government, it was only part of the Pakistani government, and none of it was Pakistani intel or military. Too many of them are sympathetic to the Taliban, which is their creation.

Biden arguing against the raid isn't a mark of bad judgement. Depending on the discussions in front of Obama it may have been the best thing he could have chosen to do.

I was part of an AFRICOM planning team to extract U.S. nationals from South Sudan back in '13. You want people on the team pushing against courses of action.

He was shot in the head above the left eye, while offering no resistance to his captors.

And the Seal Team described this as consistent with their orders.

We're Americans. We do not murder people who have surrendered.

Even arch-criminals.

Summary execution?

No.
    Meh, he reached for a gun. He's dead.

What they did that was smart is drop him off the side of a ship at an undisclosed location so there is not shrine or marker or trace that he existed.

He was shot in the head above the left eye, while offering no resistance to his captors.

And the Seal Team described this as consistent with their orders.

We're Americans. We do not murder people who have surrendered.

Even arch-criminals.
    Oh, I thought he went for an AK. I don't care either way.

Summary execution?

No.
    This was not a law enforcement action it was war.