Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cuties

Blog Entries

Re: Cuties

They think they're really cute.

He's calling you a leftist because he thinks its oh so witty to equate the fact that conservatives can't speak on college campuses without being attacked to the fact that you won't pay money to Netflix to sexualize children. They're both part of "cancel culture." You are just what you claim to hate.

It's not smart. In fact, it is very, very stupid. A special kind of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Strangely enough this one has like a 90% favorability rating at Rotten Tomatoes among the critics and only a 6% among the audience. (The exact opposite scenario as Chappelle's latest show. Hmmmmmmm.)

It's almost like the media promotes degeneracy, up to and including pedophilia. Almost like they're Marxist or something.
    Chappelle has something new out?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The original scandal was about the poster and Netflix took it down claiming it was a mistake. I wrote on this forum that according to a lot of different people the poster and the movie itself were two entirely different things. Those people were wrong.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination and will never advocate for censorship, but there also comes a time when we have to say something is extraordinarily fucked up. Hint: When a camera is zoomed in on a prepubescent girl's butt while she twerks, a dance that by its very definition is sexual, that is extraordinarily fucked up.

EDIT: There is no defense of this movie after reading the IMDB warnings.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200910...alguide/nudity

- Parental Warning : During one of the many highly sexualized & erotic dance scenes that purposefully exploit & objectify numerous scantily clad under age girls, one of the female child dancers lifts up her cropped top to fully display her bare breast. This is lawfully defined as pedophilia and can be extremely distressing to many viewers.

- Trigger Warning : An 11 year old girl watches a female rap music video where naked women role play through dance both heterosexual & lesbian sex acts. An 11 year old female dance group then mimics these sexual moves via on themselves and on each other while the camera zooms in on their sexual body parts as they erotically writher. This can be highly distressing to many viewers.

- Female breast nudity of a minor during an erotic dance scene and lengthy & excessive closeup shots of breasts, bums and spread crotches of scantily clad 11 year old girls during numerous sexualized dance routines.
    Yeah... That's no good.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, I didn't think I said anything crazy. I just canceled Netflix cause they're okay with what is basically an 11 year old strip tease.
    They think they're really cute.

He's calling you a leftist because he thinks its oh so witty to equate the fact that conservatives can't speak on college campuses without being attacked to the fact that you won't pay money to Netflix to sexualize children. They're both part of "cancel culture." You are just what you claim to hate.

It's not smart. In fact, it is very, very stupid. A special kind of stupid.
    Op said "It's time to cancel Netflix"

It sounds like his meaning was "It's time for me to cancel Netflix"

But I can see where someone got "#cancelNetflix" as the meaning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

That was the title to the article I linked to. And I took it to mean it's time for people who would oppose this type of thing to cancel their subscriptions.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh...cancel-netflix

How telling is it of our current culture we now associate cancel as "my moral outrage should be so much so that everyone should agree with it and shutdown this company" Sad and hilarious at the same time.

Blog Entries

I think the OP was pretty clear about what they meant.

However, it's still a ridiculous and moronic false equivalency.

People being "cancelled" for having conservative views is not the same thing as people being "cancelled" for sexualizing children. There's a big fucking difference.

Blog Entries

Chappelle has something new out?

i meant his latest special "Sticks and Stones" from last fall.

I think the OP was pretty clear about what they meant.

However, it's still a ridiculous and moronic false equivalency.

People being "cancelled" for having conservative views is not the same thing as people being "cancelled" for sexualizing children. There's a big fucking difference.
    If you think people are only getting canceled for conservative views, you haven't been paying attention.

Blog Entries

If you think people are only getting canceled for conservative views, you haven't been paying attention.

Well people are being "cancelled" for a variety of things.

The surest way though to know who must be cancelled is the person's politics.

If they have appropriately "progressive" politics they don't need to be cancelled. I mean, how many of their politicians dance around in black face and not a goddamned thing is done to them? How many of their politiicans have legitimate accusations against them from women about inappropriate behavior and nothing is done. How many of their politicians spout open anti-semitism and their response is to lecture us about "islamophobia?"

PC culture, and cancel culture, is being used in this country just as it has been used in other Marxist shitholes: To silence people who's politics you don't agree with.

Nothing more nobler about it than that.

Edit: Oh, and I'll add it's all part of the mindfuck/gaslighting that the people who practice cancel culture to cynically advance their politics, will make a false equivalency to you taking a principled moral stand against the sexualization of children with their cynical and superficial political games. It's all a part of demoralizing you. And note, demoralization means exactly what it sounds like: Removing your morals, and your sense of good and evil, right and wrong.
    Last edited by pickles; 09-11-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries

I can go on. LOL.

This cuties is a great example of Marxist demoralization.

Seeing a grown woman dress scantily and dance provactively= Objectification of women and toxic masculinity.

Seeing an 11 year gold dress scantily and dress proactively= Progressive and avant garde.

They are intentionally attacking your sense of right and wrong. It is a mere precursor to their attack on what is real and false.

These things are not happening by accident.

The Stein Brothers?

For some reason I suspect they are very popular in the media.
    They were great in WCW and All Japan. Loved their battles with Williams and Gordy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

In the era of cancel culture, isn’t this actually something worth canceling someone over?

This isn’t I’m Democrat and you’re Republican. This is normalizing pedophilia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.