Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuties

Re: Cuties

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Are you seriously defending the sexualizing of children?
    Nope. As I said ...I have zero interest in watching this movie. But ..I read the articles you guys posted before and also some others ...NetFlix promoted this movie wrong ...but the book /screen play isn’t by them at all. It supposedly is a very good story.

Again. Don’t know , don’t care ...just seems leftish to suggest canceling , banning something simply because you don’t like it. Especially when I doubt any of you have read about the OG story or seen the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Nope. As I said ...I have zero interest in watching this movie. But ..I read the articles you guys posted before and also some others ...NetFlix promoted this movie wrong ...but the book /screen play isn’t by them at all. It supposedly is a very good story.

Again. Don’t know , don’t care ...just seems leftish to suggest canceling , banning something simply because you don’t like it. Especially when I doubt any of you have read about the OG story or seen the movie.

The original scandal was about the poster and Netflix took it down claiming it was a mistake. I wrote on this forum that according to a lot of different people the poster and the movie itself were two entirely different things. Those people were wrong.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination and will never advocate for censorship, but there also comes a time when we have to say something is extraordinarily fucked up. Hint: When a camera is zoomed in on a prepubescent girl's butt while she twerks, a dance that by its very definition is sexual, that is extraordinarily fucked up.

EDIT: There is no defense of this movie after reading the IMDB warnings.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200910...alguide/nudity

- Parental Warning : During one of the many highly sexualized & erotic dance scenes that purposefully exploit & objectify numerous scantily clad under age girls, one of the female child dancers lifts up her cropped top to fully display her bare breast. This is lawfully defined as pedophilia and can be extremely distressing to many viewers.

- Trigger Warning : An 11 year old girl watches a female rap music video where naked women role play through dance both heterosexual & lesbian sex acts. An 11 year old female dance group then mimics these sexual moves via on themselves and on each other while the camera zooms in on their sexual body parts as they erotically writher. This can be highly distressing to many viewers.

- Female breast nudity of a minor during an erotic dance scene and lengthy & excessive closeup shots of breasts, bums and spread crotches of scantily clad 11 year old girls during numerous sexualized dance routines.
    Last edited by darb72; 09-11-2020 at 03:09 AM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    That's the canard, man. LOL.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

You have to wonder what kind of parents would let their kids participate in that kind of show.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Um... if you don’t know... then how can you say it’s too far for me to cancel my subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Are you seriously defending the sexualizing of children?
    Dam. If he is defending this. And his profile name says he is a dad, that is sick. I guess you never know people until the shit hits the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Dam. If he is defending this. And his profile name says he is a dad, that is sick. I guess you never know people until the shit hits the fan
    You Sir ....are an idiot. And I’ll leave it at that. Cast aspersions on my character and principles as a father and we’ll find out what you know about me.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The original scandal was about the poster and Netflix took it down claiming it was a mistake. I wrote on this forum that according to a lot of different people the poster and the movie itself were two entirely different things. Those people were wrong.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination and will never advocate for censorship, but there also comes a time when we have to say something is extraordinarily fucked up. Hint: When a camera is zoomed in on a prepubescent girl's butt while she twerks, a dance that by its very definition is sexual, that is extraordinarily fucked up.

EDIT: There is no defense of this movie after reading the IMDB warnings.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200910...alguide/nudity

- Parental Warning : During one of the many highly sexualized & erotic dance scenes that purposefully exploit & objectify numerous scantily clad under age girls, one of the female child dancers lifts up her cropped top to fully display her bare breast. This is lawfully defined as pedophilia and can be extremely distressing to many viewers.

- Trigger Warning : An 11 year old girl watches a female rap music video where naked women role play through dance both heterosexual & lesbian sex acts. An 11 year old female dance group then mimics these sexual moves via on themselves and on each other while the camera zooms in on their sexual body parts as they erotically writher. This can be highly distressing to many viewers.

- Female breast nudity of a minor during an erotic dance scene and lengthy & excessive closeup shots of breasts, bums and spread crotches of scantily clad 11 year old girls during numerous sexualized dance routines.
    Gotta day Darb .....this post I can wholeheartedly agree with.

To be clear ....was Never defending this movie nor its content. Just the Constitution and our rights. And poking at NC for posting what I read as a Leftist Statement.

I agree 100% that filth should be banned. And if said movie is filth then yes. .....protest that.

Blog Entries

Gotta day Darb .....this post I can wholeheartedly agree with.

To be clear ....was Never defending this movie nor its content. Just the Constitution and our rights. And poking at NC for posting what I read as a Leftist Statement.

I agree 100% that filth should be banned. And if said movie is filth then yes. .....protest that.

What did I say that was "leftist"?

Blog Entries

JonBenét Ramsey on the stripper pole.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What did I say that was "leftist"?
    You didn’t, he assigned a leftist belief to you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You didn’t, he assigned a leftist belief to you.
    Yeah, I didn't think I said anything crazy. I just canceled Netflix cause they're okay with what is basically an 11 year old strip tease.