Page 29 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: FOOTBALL News/Rumors (Other teams)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Just my opinion, but not heavy handed to me. The NFL has been very clear on this. I have read that the fines will increase week to week if coaches continue to ignore the rules.

Not even like you have to wear them correctly as Belichick had his below the nose most of the times I saw him and he didn't get fined.
    it's just human nature to pull them down and yell IMO. I've seen several coaches do it and as mentioned, you can see others on the sideline not wearing masks.

Belichick is another dimension, he had this duck mask made

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    it's just human nature to pull them down and yell IMO. I've seen several coaches do it and as mentioned, you can see others on the sideline not wearing masks.

Belichick is another dimension, he had this duck mask made

I swear it looks like his mouth isn't even covered, lol.

I think coaches pulling them down on occasion is okay with the NFL as I've seen some coaches not fined who had theirs down intermittently, but just blatant disregard for it like Sean Payton, the league isn't going to go for that. I think the fine is deserved in his case.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN.
    malpractice? that's scary

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    That's exactly what I thought happened when they said he had chest pain and had to be hospitalized after the injection. What in the sam hell was the doc doing? These are REAL doctors right....right??!!
    I know Herbert played well in his debut, but damn, you shouldn't lose your job because the doctor is Vincent from Pulp Fiction...

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    WHAT. Poor Tyrod.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Our whole team and coaches should wear those plague masks that have the long beak and just spray them black. That would be fcukin dope!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Our whole team and coaches should wear those plague masks that have the long beak and just spray them black. That would be fcukin dope!

... Bc

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    Damn. Soon to be former team doctor, I hope.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Damn. Soon to be former team doctor, I hope.
    now they have told Tyrod he can't play until he's cleared.

He missed his chance in Baltimore because of strep throat
    He is missing his chance now because of doctor induced injury. does he have any recourse for lost opportunity or is this just part of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    now they have told Tyrod he can't play until he's cleared.

He missed his chance in Baltimore because of strep throat
    He is missing his chance now because of doctor induced injury. does he have any recourse for lost opportunity or is this just part of the game?

That was Troy Smith who had strep that allowed Joe to start.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That was Troy Smith who had strep that allowed Joe to start.
    ah thanks for the correction