Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Trump is finished

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Bro, what are you talking about? I've known that Biden has been for the police this whole time because his 60-year record says so. I've ALWAYS said on this forum that Obama/Biden and their wing of the party are right-leaning centrists. I know exactly who they are and always will be.

Like Obama, who was a master of flowery language, Biden might say stuff sometimes to appease the growing amount of actual lefties, but at the end of the day, he will run to the right and commence hard line law and order.
    Bro. Biden is a fascist. He is anti police. He is a puppet to China. And he doesn’t even know his wife’s name.

Bro. This is fun to watch you trip and fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This whole thread is a giant troll job. I suggest it get the big ignore it deserves.
    lol how is it a troll job

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Bro. Biden is a fascist. He is anti police. He is a puppet to China. And he doesn’t even know his wife’s name.

Bro. This is fun to watch you trip and fall.
    lol do you care to back up your claims?

Blog Entries

I believe you have it wrong brother. What a politician says depends on what the polls and flavor of the month is.

What a politician does depends on where the money is. The reason to unfairly keep people in prison or to write laws that make it easier to send people to prison is because the money is with the private prison business. There is no money in getting people out of prison.
    If this is true, either way Biden and Harris not law and order. What they say is because the polls and what they do is because the money.

Congratulations, you just destroyed your point and proved my argument.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If this is true, either way Biden and Harris not law and order. What they say is because the polls and what they do is because the money.

lol ok, you win.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Trump should go with......Floppy Joe. Play it off of sloppy joe. Hell that name might work too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This whole thread is a giant troll job. I suggest it get the big ignore it deserves.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I've been pretty busy lately, and I miss you guys. But I came here to say one thing.

I really really thought Trump had a chance this November, but this has probably been the worst week for a standing President in a long time. It's been confirmed by multiple sources including Fox News that Trump doesn't care a lick about Troops, which is sick considering that he dodged the war.

He also purposely downplayed what he knew was a deadly disease, which led to many members of his loyal following not wearing masks as well.

His sister shed light on his true character. One that lies at every turn.

He potentially did nothing about the Russians having bounties on troops heads.

He has to go. Donald Trump has been a traitor to the American people, and it's a shame you all were duped into following a charlatan.
    yawn
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

No, I didn't lie. I conceded that Biden said that, but I also spent that entire thread making the case that Biden was a career Centrist/Republican and that he would eventually be on the side of law and order. That's who Biden is.

It was only a matter of time, and I was right.

Either way, the law and order candidate is Joe Biden, there's really nothing Trump can do to spin it.
    the only thing spinning here is you
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

Quote Originally Posted by working_man View Post
    the only thing spinning here is you
    Everyone keeps saying I'm spinning or trolling but can't refute with facts that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris actually have the law and order record.

Blog Entries

Everyone keeps saying I'm spinning or trolling but can't refute with facts that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris actually have the law and order record.
    Just because you don't acknowledge them doesn't mean they weren't refuted.

That is why it's a troll job.

Grow up.