Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Trump is finished

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    They won't. The same people that voted for Hillary will vote for him.

The issue is that Trumps strategy for winning is horrible. He has no credible lane in which to win this time around.

You can't explain away firing nearly all the people you brought in with you, and all of stupidity and foolishness that's followed you your whole term. You can't credible go in front of the American people and say that EVERYONE else lying.

I could very much be under estimating the loyalty of his 2016 base but it looks bleak.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Trumps approval rating with Republicans is in the high 80’s.

Lol no matter what you guys think, the facts are this:

1. Biden is the law and order candidate. He has an incredibly strong record for law and order (including his votes in favor of increased defense spending at EVERY turn). There's no way spin Joe Biden's record on this.

2. Donald Trump is the chaos president. You've had riots take place on both sides with him. Charlottesville happened under him and now lefty riots are taking place. There's no logical reason to feel safe with Donald Trump as President.

Dude is toast.

The only way he could maybe squeak this out is to jump to the left of Biden and do an incredibly substantial UBI, try and push for some health care or something

How come the police union for the first time evah arent backing " the law and order president "? Biden also never condemned the riots until Kenosha. Not one thing you printed here is gospel. All BS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, after the poll numbers said that people were upset with the riots, defund the police and his stance.

You lied, you got caught. Try again.
    No, I didn't lie. I conceded that Biden said that, but I also spent that entire thread making the case that Biden was a career Centrist/Republican and that he would eventually be on the side of law and order. That's who Biden is.

It was only a matter of time, and I was right.

Either way, the law and order candidate is Joe Biden, there's really nothing Trump can do to spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Tbf Vlad did ask for proof of Hiden of these facts before the democratic convention. The guy flip flops constantly. So does Harris. He finally had to come out of the basement after Kenosha cuz its coming right straight to the heart of america. When you talk about defunding is it abolish or reduce funds? Joe Hiden has clearly said he is all for redirecting funds.

Joe Hiden is clearly a lying politician. Flip flopping on issues to clearly say whatever the flavor of the day is.
    Everything you said here is absolutely true. Politicians will pander to whatever the polls say every time. No argument there. The point is, when you look at their actual record, you will see what they actually stand for, which is hard-line law and order. There's no questioning their record on this.

Blog Entries

No, I didn't lie. I conceded that Biden said that, but I also spent that entire thread making the case that Biden was a career Centrist/Republican and that he would eventually be on the side of law and order. That's who Biden is.

It was only a matter of time, and I was right.

Either way, the law and order candidate is Joe Biden, there's really nothing Trump can do to spin it.
    You're delusional and so intellectually dishonest there is no point trying to continue the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Trumps approval rating with Republicans is in the high 80’s.
    If that is true, then he could definitely win. I just think his strategy to win this time around doesn't have much juice or sense compared to what he said in 2016.

Like I said. Post one quote from Biden BEFORE his failed convention. You posted quotes from the past 10 days. One of the headlines actually says that Biden is NOW for the police .

I am starting to wonder if you even know you are being played by the leftists mark this one down as another failed attempt on your end

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    How come the police union for the first time evah arent backing " the law and order president "? Biden also never condemned the riots until Kenosha. Not one thing you printed here is gospel. All BS!!!
    Like I said, Biden is a panderer. He will say whatever is politically convenient. We have no beef there. The problem is, no candidate on the right can make a case the Biden and Kamala's record isn't one of law and order. Just not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Like I said. Post one quote from Biden BEFORE his failed convention. You posted quotes from the past 10 days. One of the headlines actually says that Biden is NOW for the police .

I am starting to wonder if you even know you are being played by the leftists mark this one down as another failed attempt on your end
    Bro, what are you talking about? I've known that Biden has been for the police this whole time because his 60-year record says so. I've ALWAYS said on this forum that Obama/Biden and their wing of the party are right-leaning centrists. I know exactly who they are and always will be.

Like Obama, who was a master of flowery language, Biden might say stuff sometimes to appease the growing amount of actual lefties, but at the end of the day, he will run to the right and commence hard line law and order.

Blog Entries

Like I said, Biden is a panderer. He will say whatever is politically convenient. We have no beef there. The problem is, no candidate on the right can make a case the Biden and Kamala's record isn't one of law and order. Just not possible.
    In California, Kamala blocked inmates from getting DNA testing to prove their innocence. When a reporter got tape of Planned Parenthood saying the sell fetus body parts she charged the reporter.

She recently said she is "proud" of Jacob Blake, a criminal accused of sexually assaulting a woman.

I could find more examples, but being "law and order" means standing up for the law and enforcing it fairly and justly, not being tough with it to hurt your political opponents or further your career.

She's a hack out for no one but herself. Same for Biden, as you pointed out he goes whatever way the political winds blow. You can't say that is true and then say "his record proevs he's law and order"... well if he was, it was cause that is the way the political winds were blowing - as you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In California, Kamala blocked inmates from getting DNA testing to prove their innocence. When a reporter got tape of Planned Parenthood saying the sell fetus body parts she charged the reporter.

She recently said she is "proud" of Jacob Blake, a criminal accused of sexually assaulting a woman.

I could find more examples, but being "law and order" means standing up for the law and enforcing it fairly and justly, not being tough with it to hurt your political opponents or further your career.

She's a hack out for no one but herself. Same for Biden, as you pointed out he goes whatever way the political winds blow. You can't say that is true and then say "his record proevs he's law and order"... well if he was, it was cause that is the way the political winds were blowing - as you just said.
    I believe you have it wrong brother. What a politician says depends on what the polls and flavor of the month is.

What a politician does depends on where the money is. The reason to unfairly keep people in prison or to write laws that make it easier to send people to prison is because the money is with the private prison business. There is no money in getting people out of prison.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Lolololol that is so false. You can't find that anywhere and you know that. Biden has ALWAYS been a hardline right winger when it comes to law and order.

He LITERALLY said he wants to do the opposite of defunding the police and give them more funds.

This whole thread is a giant troll job. I suggest it get the big ignore it deserves.