Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Trump is finished

I've been pretty busy lately, and I miss you guys. But I came here to say one thing.

I really really thought Trump had a chance this November, but this has probably been the worst week for a standing President in a long time. It's been confirmed by multiple sources including Fox News that Trump doesn't care a lick about Troops, which is sick considering that he dodged the war.

He also purposely downplayed what he knew was a deadly disease, which led to many members of his loyal following not wearing masks as well.

His sister shed light on his true character. One that lies at every turn.

He potentially did nothing about the Russians having bounties on troops heads.

He has to go. Donald Trump has been a traitor to the American people, and it's a shame you all were duped into following a charlatan.

Re: Trump is finished

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I've been pretty busy lately, and I miss you guys. But I came here to say one thing.

I really really thought Trump had a chance this November, but this has probably been the worst week for a standing President in a long time. It's been confirmed by multiple sources including Fox News that Trump doesn't care a lick about Troops, which is sick considering that he dodged the war.

He also purposely downplayed what he knew was a deadly disease, which led to many members of his loyal following not wearing masks as well.

He has to go. Donald Trump has been a traitor to the American people, and it's a shame you all were duped into following a charlatan.
    You're not believing that leftist tag the Atlantic. This is a plant story because Trump is gaining momentum while Biden makes vanilla I've cream look.exciting.

21 people have come out on the record to deny the bull. No " anonymous source " has come forward.
    Military knows who has their back and who would cut it apart again.
    Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    You're not believing that leftist tag the Atlantic. This is a plant story because Trump is gaining momentum while Biden makes vanilla I've cream look.exciting.

21 people have come out on the record to deny the bull. No " anonymous source " has come forward.
    Don't worry
    This is really sad. I knew the deflections would come but I've already assumed you guys would feel like everyone is lying about Trump and that he's an innocent angel in all of this.

Lol you really thought Trump was gaining momentum?

The only play he had left was being the law and order candidate and he's failing miserably at that while Joe Biden is to the right of Trump and actually has a record of substantial law and order.

It's not looking good for Trump.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count him out until January.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

John Bolton, who wrote a book about how much he dislikes Trump, came out and said that Atlantic article was bogus.

That’s pretty much all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

This is really sad. I knew the deflections would come but I've already assumed you guys would feel like everyone is lying about Trump and that he's an innocent angel in all of this.

Lol you really thought Trump was gaining momentum?

The only play he had left was being the law and order candidate and he's failing miserably at that while Joe Biden is to the right of Trump and actually has a record of substantial law and order.

It's not looking good for Trump.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You’re right about law and order.

Biden and Camel love locking up black men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Too busy to post but not too busy to believe obviously fake news

The only part of the Atlantic’s story that could be proven was false, they indeed couldn’t land because of weather. And this is a two year old event and we’re just now hearing about it? Please, don’t be so naive.

To this day there is still no credible evidence that Russia put bounties in our troops... where what.. 6 have died this year? There is evidence Iran did put bounties on them potentially using the billons Obama gave them.

And Fauci is on tape since the beginning of the virus saying Trump has just done about everything possible. He just came out about 20 minutes after this “story” and said Trump acted and said in private what he did in public.

Next.

The Fodder of Trump.

I think your title is wrong. Biden is finished

Have you seen the numbers of Democrats that won’t vote for biden because he endorses the riots.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Too busy to post but not too busy to believe obviously fake news

The only part of the Atlantic’s story that could be proven was false, they indeed couldn’t land because of weather. And this is a two year old event and we’re just now hearing about it? Please, don’t be so naive.

To this day there is still no credible evidence that Russia put bounties in our troops... where what.. 6 have died this year? There is evidence Iran did put bounties on them potentially using the billons Obama gave them.

And Fauci is on tape since the beginning of the virus saying Trump has just done about everything possible. He just came out about 20 minutes after this “story” and said Trump acted and said in private what he did in public.

Next.
    I think fauci actually said he can’t imagine no one else handling Covid better

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post

Don't worry
    He does have the troops back with this the 3month tax deferment that will put them in financial trouble they they cant opt out of. He just said fuck you the troops are so angry at him right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This guy is dumb enough to divulge his thoughts and strategies to a reporter, knowing that he is being recorded should tell folks everything they need to know. What makes you think he hasn't done the same with some of these foreign leaders he's taking to. What is he telling them? He can't help himself because of the high opinion he has of himself. Think people.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk