Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Jesus take the wheel
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    While I hit this bong.
    Don't shoot the messenger, just relaying what I read

Re: Anti racial slogans are ok to write in the end zones

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger, just relaying what I read
    Oh I wasn't making fun of anyone. That crazy thought just jumped in my head. That was just me being silly.

Players from both teams have been in talks about a protest for tonight’s game. One thing is both teams staying in the locker room for the national anthem. Read this on bleacher report this morning.

All I can say is wow. I’m literally shaking that after tonight racism will finally be done. We all can agree that the Texans and Chiefs are hero’s! So proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Players from both teams have been in talks about a protest for tonight’s game. One thing is both teams staying in the locker room for the national anthem. Read this on bleacher report this morning.

All I can say is wow. I’m literally shaking that after tonight racism will finally be done. We all can agree that the Texans and Chiefs are hero’s! So proud!

Wait a min. So no fans. No players. Who will be there for the playing of the anthem. And if no one is there, why play it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wait a min. So no fans. No players. Who will be there for the playing of the anthem. And if no one is there, why play it?
    Right! But then the players will double down and pout that the league is BLM because nobody played the anthem during the bitch fest protest. I don’t think anything in sports had burned me up more than this political bullshit these overpaid cry babies pulling.

I sure hope they don’t even show it on TV and we can just focus on finally watching a football game. But knowing the media they’ll be sure to ruin it.

Blog Entries

Right! But then the players will double down and pout that the league is BLM because nobody played the anthem during the bitch fest protest. I don’t think anything in sports had burned me up more than this political bullshit these overpaid cry babies pulling.

I sure hope they don’t even show it on TV and we can just focus on finally watching a football game. But knowing the media they’ll be sure to ruin it.

Media will be all over it.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Even if the players stay in the locker rooms the anthem will still be sung. But then that ruins the medias spotlighting the players that kneel and the ones who don't.

If you remember back to the previous start of this, it was the media blowing all this up. Don't recall seeing the anthem sung before the start of a game on TV outside of opening weekend, the playoffs or Super Bowl. Pregame shows went right to the stadiums, right before kickoff. Then the kneeling started and you started seeing it just for the networks to show who was or not kneeling. After the hoopla was over after a few weeks, it went back to normal of right before kickoff.

Referees and camera crew.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Yep. Nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Media will have video from inside the locker room, while playing audio of the anthem. Doing their best to create drama and divide

Maybe instead of the anthem, the NFL could have a pregame ceremony where they award Jacob Blake some kind of humanitarian award.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Maybe instead of the anthem, the NFL could have a pregame ceremony where they award Jacob Blake some kind of humanitarian award.
    They stadium would erupt in cheers we’d see a standing ovation like never before. To top it off on the big screen they can have an interview with the girl he beat up and sexually abused for a small interview talking about how he was a great and honorable man. I’m so glad we are seeing racism end during a pandemic. It’s literally over!

They stadium would erupt in cheers we’d see a standing ovation like never before. To top it off on the big screen they can have an interview with the girl he beat up and sexually abused for a small interview talking about how he was a great and honorable man. I’m so glad we are seeing racism end during a pandemic. It’s literally over!

How about we have Trump prsent him woth tthe award and declare that there is no racism and the proof is that he has done more for blacks then any other President in history. Maybe this time he will believe it.