Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Anti racial slogans are ok to write in the end zones

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    The Drew Brees shit really pisses me off, but I can't even be mad at him, because I don't know what I would do if I were attacked from every angle by the leftist mob and publicly hung. Drew has done more for the black community of New Orleans than anyone in the history of that city, yet protesters still chanted "fuck drew brees". Absolutely ridiculous. For anyone to defend that makes me sick, and is a cancer to society.
    Isn't that the Trumpism of all Trumpisms

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Yea if I was in his position id be torn on what to do myself. But the truth is it’s all bullshit. Ed Reed posting a video calling him a punk just infuriated me. I can’t stand seeing these millionaires with college educations act so ignorant and dumb and blind to all this. Guys like Lebron James saying he’s scared every day as a black man. It’s like dude take your $200 mil dollar bitch ass and go eff yourself. Stop crying for attention on yourself. I have grown to absolutely hate Lebron. He’s an attention seeking punk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So these guys can't have feelings about things that are effecting their communities?
    Just because they have money doesn't exempt them from the trials and tribulations of life. In fact it makes them more susceptible to it.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    So these guys can't have feelings about things that are effecting their communities?
    Just because they have money doesn't exempt them from the trials and tribulations of life. In fact it makes them more susceptible to it.
    Oh sure go ahead and put the names of criminals on their helmets and jersey. Wave the black power sign in everyone’s face but won’t put the names of the kids in the communities they represent that are killed due to senseless black on black crime. How does that make f’n sense?

Why is it ok to throw up the black power sign and that isn’t racist but the moment a white person throws up white power it’s racist?

Black people can be proud of their culture and cry victim in every situation they can. The moment a white man does it it’s because we love Trump and are racist and against the black community.

How about the black community starts self evaluating themselves and starts fixing the problems themselves and prove that it’s not about race and color and culture it’s about protecting everyone (including themselves).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    No one knows what really happened. We know the BLM has more power than any other organization
    We know that BLM is violent

We know that brees did a 180 flip right away

We heard rumors that his family was getting death threats.

How anyone can support this group is beyond me. I really don’t see much difference between BLM and the nazis
    Funny, I was watching something the other day and they showed a new-Nazi protest in Brandenburg, Germany from the early 90’s and it looked a lot like ANTIFA/BLM riots to include restaurant patron intimidation, smashing windows, burning businesses, wearing masks, etc.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Oh sure go ahead and put the names of criminals on their helmets and jersey. Wave the black power sign in everyone’s face but won’t put the names of the kids in the communities they represent that are killed due to senseless black on black crime. How does that make f’n sense?

Why is it ok to throw up the black power sign and that isn’t racist but the moment a white person throws up white power it’s racist?

Black people can be proud of their culture and cry victim in every situation they can. The moment a white man does it it’s because we love Trump and are racist and against the black community.

How about the black community starts self evaluating themselves and starts fixing the problems themselves and prove that it’s not about race and color and culture it’s about protecting everyone (including themselves).

I am not a Lebron fan (in fact I jave been called a Lebron hater far more than I would have liked) however I have to give him credit. The guy has put his money. Lebrin has used his money to build a school in his hometown. Not only are these kids given a hreat education at his school, and they also have their college tuition paid upon graduation. If this isnt fixing the problem nothing is. There are countless other athletes that are doing things with there own money to better their community. Calais Campbell just donated 100 chromebooks to kids in Baltimore City Public Schools. Kevim Durant put a Rec center in his neighborhood as did Carmelo Anthony.

I am not a Lebron fan (in fact I jave been called a Lebron hater far more than I would have liked) however I have to give him credit. The guy has put his money. Lebrin has used his money to build a school in his hometown. Not only are these kids given a hreat education at his school, and they also have their college tuition paid upon graduation. If this isnt fixing the problem nothing is. There are countless other athletes that are doing things with there own money to better their community. Calais Campbell just donated 100 chromebooks to kids in Baltimore City Public Schools. Kevim Durant put a Rec center in his neighborhood as did Carmelo Anthony.
    Interestingly, the number one most charitable player in the NFL is Drew Brees.

Donating over $33 million to help rebuild schools, help inner city youth in New Orleans, provide recreation mentorship and education.

But according to Ed Reed he's racist bitch.

Because he thought kneeling was disrespectful to the flag.

Oh please. Labron isn’t being impacted by the police. And his communities are all privileged and gated

It is one thing to have an opinion. It’s fascism to force others to accept to your feelings.

Isn’t this his sons school??? The kid that is already getting pumped out to the NBA

Isn’t this his sons school??? The kid that is already getting pumped out to the NBA
    No it isn't. His sons goes to school in California where the live. His school is in Akron. Google Lebron James Promise school.

Oh please. Labron isn’t being impacted by the police. And his communities are all privileged and gated

It is one thing to have an opinion. It’s fascism to force others to accept to your feelings.
    How can you say what he is impacted by. Tennis player James Blake was. NBA player Thabo Sefalosa was. Comedian Jay Pharoah was. The are countless celebrities that have been impacted by the police. Google these guys and read these stories.

Blog Entries

Lebron trashes this country while ignoring China's kid slave labor and other atrocities to produce his $200 shoes to sell to some poor kid in the USA because China is a big part of his meal ticket. Yeah, what a guy. Can you say Hypocrite?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...shell-n2573405

I never said players do nothing but how about start addressing real problems in America’s inner cities?

I see you dodged my double standard examples I laid out for you.