Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Anti racial slogans are ok to write in the end zones

The players are also allowed to put the names of those that resisted........I mean hero's who were helping old ladies across the street, on the pad of their helmets.

That will help race relations

Re: Anti racial slogans are ok to write in the end zones

Cool story bro

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Cool story bro

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I couldn't believe it when I read about it

Jesus take the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Jesus take the wheel
    While I hit this bong.

Hmmm. Anti racial slogans. Can you give examples?

Like.... unite? Together? What are anti racial slurs

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    The players are also allowed to put the names of those that resisted........I mean hero's who were helping old ladies across the street, on the pad of their helmets.

That will help race relations
    You mean anti-racist slogans?

Like All Lives Matter?

Or White is Beautiful?

I'm kidding of course. Those are both the most racist things anyone could ever say....

I'm probably going to get "struggle sessioned" or cancelled for even making that joke.

The maoists aren't known for their sense of humor.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 09-09-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Drew Brees was absolutely destroyed for giving his reasoning for never kneeling and always respecting the National anthem and flag. Now that same Drew Brees has a sexual predator on his helmet.
    What’s the difference between putting all lives matter opposed to black lives matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It's all so ridiculous. One thing I've learned from all the bs is that my love for the Ravens must be invincible because if the shit the nfl is pulling wont make me miss a single play, I don't know what will haha.
    Last edited by Baltimore35; 09-09-2020 at 06:03 PM. Reason: grammar
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Blog Entries

The Drew Brees shit really pisses me off, but I can't even be mad at him, because I don't know what I would do if I were attacked from every angle by the leftist mob and publicly hung. Drew has done more for the black community of New Orleans than anyone in the history of that city, yet protesters still chanted "fuck drew brees". Absolutely ridiculous. For anyone to defend that makes me sick, and is a cancer to society.
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    The Drew Brees shit really pisses me off, but I can't even be mad at him, because I don't know what I would do if I were attacked from every angle by the leftist mob and publicly hung. Drew has done more for the black community of New Orleans than anyone in the history of that city, yet protesters still chanted "fuck drew brees". Absolutely ridiculous. For anyone to defend that makes me sick, and is a cancer to society.
    Yea if I was in his position id be torn on what to do myself. But the truth is it’s all bullshit. Ed Reed posting a video calling him a punk just infuriated me. I can’t stand seeing these millionaires with college educations act so ignorant and dumb and blind to all this. Guys like Lebron James saying he’s scared every day as a black man. It’s like dude take your $200 mil dollar bitch ass and go eff yourself. Stop crying for attention on yourself. I have grown to absolutely hate Lebron. He’s an attention seeking punk.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Yea if I was in his position id be torn on what to do myself. But the truth is it’s all bullshit. Ed Reed posting a video calling him a punk just infuriated me. I can’t stand seeing these millionaires with college educations act so ignorant and dumb and blind to all this. Guys like Lebron James saying he’s scared every day as a black man. It’s like dude take your $200 mil dollar bitch ass and go eff yourself. Stop crying for attention on yourself. I have grown to absolutely hate Lebron. He’s an attention seeking punk.

No one knows what really happened. We know the BLM has more power than any other organization
    We know that BLM is violent

We know that brees did a 180 flip right away

We heard rumors that his family was getting death threats.

How anyone can support this group is beyond me. I really don’t see much difference between BLM and the nazis