Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Has racism come to an end?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Of course. Kap is black. Mayfield isn’t.
    Kaep is about as black as I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Not sure that one has much to do with skin color...

Kaep probably has a slight edge if you consider their NFL body of work...
    But the guy hasn’t played in 4 years. He did his little attention show last year and worked out but still didn’t get signed. I wish someone would sign him and we can watch him shit the bed and say well there you go thank goodness he got back in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    But the guy hasn’t played in 4 years. He did his little attention show last year and worked out but still didn’t get signed. I wish someone would sign him and we can watch him shit the bed and say well there you go thank goodness he got back in the league.

No doubt.

I wouldn't pick Kaep over Mayfield for my NFL team.

I would probably give him better stats in Madden though, for the reasons specified.

He’s hiring than guys like Mayfield and Newton but hasn’t played a game in 3-4 years. EA just trying to get cute and show their support for Kap.

Lol at Baker Mayfield being a starting QB. I’d rather have Ryan Leaf if I was a Browns fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I could see kaep over Mayfield based on last year

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    You're not wrong.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

He can't sign with a team. Once its known he can't perform and gets cut, he loses his martyr status and the Nike money. That's why even if a team wants to bring him in for a tryout his salary demands will never be reached. The monies too easy to get right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    He can't sign with a team. Once its known he can't perform and gets cut, he loses his martyr status and the Nike money. That's why even if a team wants to bring him in for a tryout his salary demands will never be reached. The monies too easy to get right now.
    Agreed. Kaepernick seems much more interested in being a martyr than being a football player.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I never really thought he wanted to play or rather that he wanted to but had a hard time mentally dealing with being benched/not having that fan love as QB1. The thing got bigger than him and I think the stakes got too high. He could very, very easily have been a Raven. He should have been. He would have played too.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 09-11-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I never really thought he wanted to play or rather that he wanted to but had a hard time mentally dealing with being benched/not having that fan love as QB1. The thing got bigger than him and I think the stakes got too high. He could very, very easily have been a Raven. He should have been. He would have played too.
    Thank god his girlfriend can sniff a racist from miles away. She knew one of the most active owners during this whole BLM was like a slave owner. Steve B. Has been the most active owner for the BLM. After seeing the pregame show last night and Houston not going on the field we can finally say racism is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Of course. Kap is black. Mayfield isn’t.
    Nah. Mayfield just played like shit last year.

I would love to see him signed just so I can stop hearing about him.