Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617
    Blog Entries

Re: Curious: If You Had to Leave the US...

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...ource=txtshare

106 acres with lake access.

Could probably get this for under $200k USD and build a house on it or renovate the existing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    The problem with having this conversation with you is that you have defined Marxism as nobody else does, and you insist everyone who doesn't use your definition is wrong.

You seem to be using Marxism as meaning no more and no less than Communism. As I said before, you're only about 100 years behind the rest of the world in understanding it.

What you call "academic navel gazing" is, indeed, Marxism. Critical race theory comes from Critical Theory which is based on Marxism. This is just common knowledge.

What's funny about an "intellect" such as yourself, is that if there was a man with a penis and testicles, who put on a wig and insisted he was a woman, you would demand that I accept him as a woman.

But a Marxist, calling themselves a Marxist, while advocating Marxism, and behaving in Marxist ways, isn't a Marxist because you and you alone say so.

Yeah, you guys got it all figured out. LOL.
    The problem with having this kind of conversation with people like you is you're arrogantly ignorant and don't discuss things honestly.

My definition of Marxism is the standard definition of Marxism. The fact that disagrees with arrogantly ignorant blather calling everything and everyone one doesn't like "Marxist" isn't on me. It's on the people inventing a new definition for the term. Which would be fine if they were honest enough to give that definition and stick to it. But they aren't. It's always dodging and the kind of whiny bullshit response like the one you just gave.

As for your other idiot crap: no, I wouldn't demand you "accept him as a woman." I don't know why you get so offended someone wants to call himself a woman, but I don't really give a shit about your feelings. Or his. If someone in a wig and a dress wants to me refer to him as a woman, I will out of courtesy as long as it doesn't cost me anything. Which it doesn't.

If all you were doing was calling self-described Marxists as such, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But you're not. You're flinging the label around like it doesn't have any meaning. Obviously, because for you it doesn't beyond you not liking whatever you slap it on.

I also think it's funny how ignorant people think accusing someone of thinking they're intelligent is an insult. Way to show your insecurity.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The problem with having this kind of conversation with people like you is you're arrogantly ignorant and don't discuss things honestly.

My definition of Marxism is the standard definition of Marxism. The fact that disagrees with arrogantly ignorant blather calling everything and everyone one doesn't like "Marxist" isn't on me. It's on the people inventing a new definition for the term. Which would be fine if they were honest enough to give that definition and stick to it. But they aren't. It's always dodging and the kind of whiny bullshit response like the one you just gave.

As for your other idiot crap: no, I wouldn't demand you "accept him as a woman." I don't know why you get so offended someone wants to call himself a woman, but I don't really give a shit about your feelings. Or his. If someone in a wig and a dress wants to me refer to him as a woman, I will out of courtesy as long as it doesn't cost me anything. Which it doesn't.

If all you were doing was calling self-described Marxists as such, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But you're not. You're flinging the label around like it doesn't have any meaning. Obviously, because for you it doesn't beyond you not liking whatever you slap it on.

I also think it's funny how ignorant people think accusing someone of thinking they're intelligent is an insult. Way to show your insecurity.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Look we don't need to get into a pissing match.

However, that doesn't mean that your understanding of Marxism isn't extremely limited, to the point, frankly, of being ignorant.

If you want to learn more about Marxism I invited you to the Yuri Bezmenov thread I created, and I implore you- and everyone for that matter- to watch the man's lecture. I would love to discuss it further with you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...ource=txtshare

106 acres with lake access.

Could probably get this for under $200k USD and build a house on it or renovate the existing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish something like that was available in TX.