Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast

Re: Curious: If You Had to Leave the US...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    One neighbour brews multiple types of beer the other one brews whiskey. I guess it’s legal in Australia too. I was just looking at that this evening. Need about $400 to set it up.

I am going to New Zealand for a look round when they open the boarders again.
    I picked up brewing beer because it was illegal to make whiskey and at the time I was still a gov contractor.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I certainly believe everything I wrote.

Which part would you like me to expand upon?

I suspect it is the statement: "Our grandchildren will be second class citizens, hunted and hated, in third world shitholes."

That is undoubtedly our fate.

I touched on it in the other post, but Westeners are going to be a minority in Western countries in a few decades. When that happens those countries will cease to be Western. They will begin to look like the countries where the population has migrated from. They will almost certainly undergo Marxist revolutions. They're going to need a scapegoat. Where do you think they're going to find one? Hmmmmmmm. I wonder?

If you have eyes, you can see the groundwork being laid for the coming genocide now.

That's why it is white people and Black people. That's why whites don't have 'cultures." That's why rage, paranoia, and envy must be stoked in nonwhite populations at all times.

It's coming.
    Yeah. That would be the statement I was referencing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    New Zealand is fabulous. Good weather, clean, An educated population who are friendly and focus on community. Low crime rate, you can leave the house and not have to worry about locking the doors. Housing, while expensive is not outrageous. Food costs are very high. There are not many negatives, especially if you enjoy beaches and the outdoors.

Another country worth a look if you can take the winters is Iceland. Again a well educated population. Clean, very low crime rate. Gasoline is outrageous but most of their power is geothermally based and relatively cheap. Food is very expensive and housing is costly as well. A new mother can go into the heart of the city, leave a baby outside a store in a carriage while shopping and if the baby cries a passerby will tuck the blanket around the child, put the pacifier in their mouth and then be on their way. The Prime Minister has been known to show up at high shcool graduations and if you show up at the PMs house you will be offered cookies. They love Americans who provide weather data and play a huge role in search and rescue for their fishing fleet which is critical to them. If you enjoy outdoors activities, you will love this country.
    Would love to go to Iceland and check it out some time. Some former neighbors went a few years ago and the pictures they were showing us were beautiful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Would love to go to Iceland and check it out some time. Some former neighbors went a few years ago and the pictures they were showing us were beautiful.

Iceland really does look awesome.

I've had a couple of friends that have gone there...also I don't think flights to Iceland from most of the east coast are that long either...a few hours?

The only downside is that it is stupid expensive. A beer that would cost a couple of bucks here in the states is like triple over in Iceland.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I've been looking at properties in Nova Scotia quite a bit.

I know it's Canada, but you can get a fair amount of property and a decent house on the water up there for like 400K (USD) up there. I like that the only major city is Halifax and in terms of cities, it's more like a large town rather than a bustling metropolis. Seems like everyone kind of just leaves everyone alone up there.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Iceland really does look awesome.

I've had a couple of friends that have gone there...also I don't think flights to Iceland from most of the east coast are that long either...a few hours?

The only downside is that it is stupid expensive. A beer that would cost a couple of bucks here in the states is like triple over in Iceland.
    Iceland does hold appeal. I would love to get in a time machine, go back to my 20's and go there and rub elbows with some Charlize Theron lookin' beauties.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Iceland does hold appeal. I would love to get in a time machine, go back to my 20's and go there and rub elbows with some Charlize Theron lookin' beauties.
    Who doesn't want to bang Lagatha.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Who doesn't want to bang Lagatha.
    Ha ha. Nice reference.

It would be a country of Lagathas. Reminds me of a song.

"Valhalla I am comiiIIiingggggg... AhahhhAHHHHHHH AHHHH!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    There is obviously no racism, no promotion of a superior culture & no talk of genocide in any of the text you wrote above.

How about we agree to disagree. And move on.
    So let's recap:

You: You're a genocidal racist.

Me: Uh, excuse me. Where's your proof of that?

You: Here are the words you wrote. (That in no way support or advocate genocidal racism.)
    I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Me: No. Fuck you. You don't get to label me a genocidal racist with no evidence and then ride off on your moral high horse. Fuck you in your sanctimonious ass.

Now you actually seem to be a decent poster who is interested in legitimate exchanges here so let give you a little advice:

There's a really big gap between Adolf Hitler and "DiEvErSiTy Is OuR StReNgTh." If you continue to treat anyone who tries to have a legitimate conversation about immigration, and has the audacity to suggest that immigration policies to Western countries should..... gasp.... actually benefit the people living in those countries as Adolf Hitler, I promise you: You will soon find the Hitler you are desperate for, but you won't like him when the meet the real thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    You didn't define Marxism. The closest you came to defining Marxism was this vague paragraph:

This is a mish-mash of stupidity much like the "intersectional" navel-gazing of critical race and gender studies academics.

One of the founders of BLM says she and her co-founder are "trained Marxists." That doesn't ipso facto make BLM Marxist, and it doesn't make everyone protesting under a BLM banner over the death of Floyd and others Marxists.

As for your charge of "fantasies" about rightwing rioters, there are at least 8 or 9 arrests of people associated with the Boogaloo movement on charges related to rioting, and ONE arrest of someone associated with antifa, and that evidence was Facebook posts unrelated to the riots. The Portland shooter who was recently killed by police as part of a U.S. Marshall's task force said he was "100% antifa," but he was also engaged in what antifa traditionally does: come out and oppose rightwing groups who are demonstrating. They've never before joined leftwing protests and started rioting. Where antifa has engaged in violence is when those they see as fascists are demonstrating or protesting.

Here's a definition of Marxism:

Here's the "What We Believe" web page of the main Black Lives Matter group, the one founded by Patrice Cullors and Alicia Garza. The word "workers" is nowhere in it. If you want to show Black Lives Matter is "Marxist," show how what they are advocating fit within Marxism.

So far, you're just flinging it around like a label you don't understand. Same with antifa.
    The problem with having this conversation with you is that you have defined Marxism as nobody else does, and you insist everyone who doesn't use your definition is wrong.

You seem to be using Marxism as meaning no more and no less than Communism. As I said before, you're only about 100 years behind the rest of the world in understanding it.

What you call "academic navel gazing" is, indeed, Marxism. Critical race theory comes from Critical Theory which is based on Marxism. This is just common knowledge.

What's funny about an "intellect" such as yourself, is that if there was a man with a penis and testicles, who put on a wig and insisted he was a woman, you would demand that I accept him as a woman.

But a Marxist, calling themselves a Marxist, while advocating Marxism, and behaving in Marxist ways, isn't a Marxist because you and you alone say so.

Yeah, you guys got it all figured out. LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Yeah. That would be the statement I was referencing. Thanks.

Do you still find my belief puzzling?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Do you still find my belief puzzling?
    Puzzling? No. I don't think we're that close to the brink. I see where you are coming from though.