Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is this okay

Someone here on the left please explain why this is okay?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...rnc-convention

All the talk about "white supremacists", "alt-right" blah blah and how hateful and violent Trump supporters and Republicans are but we never see anything remotely resembling the level of threats, physical violence, intimidation, harassment that has been normalized by the left against them by the media.

Why are people not more concerned with this?

Re: Why is this okay

Rand Paul was saved by DC Police last night from a violent mob, some of which demanding he say "Brianna Taylor".... The irony is Paul is the one that sponsored the bill to end no knock raids. It's madness.

This is what Rand Paul had to endure last night. Not a peep from the left.

Do these idiots know he actually did something specifically about Brianna Taylor?

It's almost as if this is deliberate. I think it might be deliberate.

These people are mindless lemmings.

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/sen...nna-taylor-act

Blog Entries

It’s not okay. But I think we see it so much we’ve been desensitized.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It’s not okay. But I think we see it so much we’ve been desensitized.
    If this was done by a group of "conservative" activists to Democratic senator it would be seen as dangerous fascism and hate. The point I was trying to make is how we've slid into a normal where harassment against one party is accepted now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    If this was done by a group of "conservative" activists to Democratic senator it would be seen as dangerous fascism and hate. The point I was trying to make is how we've slid into a normal where harassment against one party is accepted now.
    I wish I had an answer, not that it would make it better.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Rand Paul was saved by DC Police last night from a violent mob, some of which demanding he say "Brianna Taylor".... The irony is Paul is the one that sponsored the bill to end no knock raids. It's madness.
    Not just sponsored, but authored and was pushing for this and similar reforms for years. He was/is my choice for POTUS. Though Trump is better than anybody with a D behind their name, and 99.9% of those with an R.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not just sponsored, but authored and was pushing for this and similar reforms for years. He was/is my choice for POTUS. Though Trump is better than anybody with a D behind their name, and 99.9% of those with an R.
    Do you think this harassment and the issue of Brianna Taylor was done specifically because it's Paul? To try to confuse the issue? It seems the height of ignorance to go after Rand Paul if you are an informed protestor.

The harassment and ridicule has been getting worse for years.

It’s called Hypernormalisation. Until you understand how and why, your life will be just inside a small echo chamber.

Another example of the facist movement , that is hiding being race riots. These clowns are so ignorant, they don’t even see the irony that they are following fascist tactics

Typical lefty. Do one thing, and blame your opponent of doing it. While you continue to do it

It won’t be long before Americans get sick of this terrorism and fight back with violence.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Do you think this harassment and the issue of Brianna Taylor was done specifically because it's Paul? To try to confuse the issue? It seems the height of ignorance to go after Rand Paul if you are an informed protestor.
    LOL, no way. These people are clueless and were likely paid to just harass people leaving the event and probably didn't know who it was.

Blog Entries

Someone here on the left please explain why this is okay?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...rnc-convention

All the talk about "white supremacists", "alt-right" blah blah and how hateful and violent Trump supporters and Republicans are but we never see anything remotely resembling the level of threats, physical violence, intimidation, harassment that has been normalized by the left against them by the media.

Why are people not more concerned with this?
    Yet another thread that you started.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore