Thread: Just Curious

Just Curious

We are asked to believe that the police in America are fundamentally unjust and racist... and this problem is systemic... and that the problem is so deeply rooted that the solution is to disband the police. If this is true, where are the examples of police randomly harassing and brutalizing innocent people because of the color of their skin? If it's commonplace, shouldn't the activist "press" be able to find and promote at least ONE example of that? Just one?

Why does every single example that is currently used by the press to whip the populace into a frenzy of looting and burning involve a person of color who was in the process of being a arrested for a felony when they chose to break free of police attempts to restrain them, and even do something stupid like reach for a weapon? Why are we being told that racism is the motivation behind these actions when there is absolutely no evidence to support this? NO evidence that race was a motivating factor at all... Nothing in the background of any of the participants to suggest that they are racist...

There's an agenda here. And the agenda is NOT bringing people together to solve problems.

Blog Entries

Re: Just Curious

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    We are asked to believe that the police in America are fundamentally unjust and racist... and this problem is systemic... and that the problem is so deeply rooted that the solution is to disband the police. If this is true, where are the examples of police randomly harassing and brutalizing innocent people because of the color of their skin? If it's commonplace, shouldn't the activist "press" be able to find and promote at least ONE example of that? Just one?

Why does every single example that is currently used by the press to whip the populace into a frenzy of looting and burning involve a person of color who was in the process of being a arrested for a felony when they chose to break free of police attempts to restrain them, and even do something stupid like reach for a weapon? Why are we being told that racism is the motivation behind these actions when there is absolutely no evidence to support this? NO evidence that race was a motivating factor at all... Nothing in the background of any of the participants to suggest that they are racist...

There's an agenda here. And the agenda is NOT bringing people together to solve problems.
    Projection. Those who decry racism do so because they’re the ones who see things through race.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Projection. Those who decry racism do so because they’re the ones who see things through race.
    I believe the answer is more sinister.

I believe that there is an organized effort to drive as many wedges as possible between Americans.

And that they have seized on race and accusations of racism as one that resonates.

And that people are being enlisted to the cause of calling their neighbors racist when they are not... because they believe doing so somehow represents justice... And that those who are being unjustly labeled racist are naturally resentful, and harden themselves against their accusers... and that those who are seeking to fan these flames have an agenda... the destruction of any potential cohesion in our society... the destruction of America.

And it's working.

We're all saps.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is exactly true. Most that cry “racist” the loudest, are the biggest racist. Look at the nut that is leading BLM.

I believe that there is an organized effort to drive as many wedges as possible between Americans.

And that they have seized on race and accusations of racism as one that resonates.

And that people are being enlisted to the cause of calling their neighbors racist when they are not... because they believe doing so somehow represents justice... And that those who are being unjustly labeled racist are naturally resentful, and harden themselves against their accusers... and that those who are seeking to fan these flames have an agenda... the destruction of any potential cohesion in our society... the destruction of America.

And it's working.

We're all saps.
    What is sinister is how the current movement is being used as cover for advancing a political agenda by anarchists, communists, marxist agitators and it is not being called out. The bad behavior i.e. rioting, arson, looting, physical violence is provoking a natural reaction from law enforcement and citizens and when that happens, those reactions are being characterized as as racist/fascist/authoritarian and those institutions and rights we rely on for protection and security are then attacked further. It is a very sinister loop we are in. It will be hard to break in the current environment when the media and 1/2 of the country is enabling it and looking the other way because of politics.

What is happening has almost nothing to do with George Floyd, Jacob Blake etc.. but there is parasitic evil that has attached itself to those concerns and that is using them as cover.

The wedges are being purposefully driven in the run up to the election. It's likely it's a way to try to galvanize the black vote. Tolerance of mayhem to help seize the reins of power. God knows Joe "Cornpop" Biden needs help in that regard.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 08-28-2020 at 10:59 AM.

And it's working.

We're all saps.
    It is working.

America is full of lazy people who complain when their amazon package is a day late. People get pissed if their internet connectivity is wonky. They value things like a huge TV or a $350 pair of sneakers. These types of people don't really pay attention to what's happening in the world other than through whatever SM filter they use. That means that these people who have ass-backwards values are being lied to incessantly, and they don't know it. These people believe everything they hear if they "feel" like it makes sense. If there is data that disputes their feelings...the data must be corrupt! If there is video evidence that goes against what they think...the video was edited!

Look at the people who are being arrested. They're criminals, sex offenders, rapists, drug abusers, etc. These people have no values. No integrity. Nothing. They are morally depraved. We are living in a country where Bain's Gotham City is real. Seriously. Look at the people who wreaked hell in the Dark Knight Rises. Isn't that pretty similar to what's happening in blue cities across the country? Hell, even the civilians were hiding in their homes because they were too scared to go outside.

Morally depraved people are enjoying every second of this and the people who are pushing for the chaos (media corporations & fully funded political organizations) know exactly what they're doing.

They hate America. They hate our history. They hate what we stand for. They hate everything about it...except the taxpayer piggy bank that they all want a piece of.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It is working.

America is full of lazy people who complain when their amazon package is a day late. People get pissed if their internet connectivity is wonky. They value things like a huge TV or a $350 pair of sneakers. These types of people don't really pay attention to what's happening in the world other than through whatever SM filter they use. That means that these people who have ass-backwards values are being lied to incessantly, and they don't know it. These people believe everything they hear if they "feel" like it makes sense. If there is data that disputes their feelings...the data must be corrupt! If there is video evidence that goes against what they think...the video was edited!

Look at the people who are being arrested. They're criminals, sex offenders, rapists, drug abusers, etc. These people have no values. No integrity. Nothing. They are morally depraved. We are living in a country where Bain's Gotham City is real. Seriously. Look at the people who wreaked hell in the Dark Knight Rises. Isn't that pretty similar to what's happening in blue cities across the country? Hell, even the civilians were hiding in their homes because they were too scared to go outside.

Morally depraved people are enjoying every second of this and the people who are pushing for the chaos (media corporations & fully funded political organizations) know exactly what they're doing.

They hate America. They hate our history. They hate what we stand for. They hate everything about it...except the taxpayer piggy bank that they all want a piece of.

This is exactly right. It goes back to Obama and his hate church that he attended. That is where the hate America crowd plotted to destroy this country from within. I am shocked that people I grew up with, with the same values, are now parroting this hate America garbage.

I'm bumping this thread since not one left leaning person has contributed to this thread. I'd like to hear from somebody if they believe any of these shootings are race related. I'd like to know if Michael Brown was shot only for the color of his skin. Or Freddie Gray. Or Breonna Taylor. I want to know if a cop decided to ruin his and his families life cuz he/she just has racial hatred.

Lets talk about killings. Bottomline is more whites get shot by the law. I know per capita right? Most murders were commited by blacks. How bout that for some per capita? 12.5% of the people and more murders than whites. Unbelievable

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

How bout this more whites are killed by blacks than vice versa.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-
    homicide-data-table-6.xls

A blind man can see there is a wedge being driven here and its being driven by the left. Everybody agreed that what was done to George Floyd was wrong but yet something drove the masses out to protest and loot and burn. Anybody want to tell me what Obama done for blacks? Poverty rose. Food stamp use rose. How bout what is being done in urban areas? Look at Miami for example. Used to be the murder capital of the United States. Not no more. Not even close.