Blog Entries

DNC's worst nightmare, neither the adding of Kamala Harris to the ticket or the DNC Convention gave them a bump in the polls

Thought this might be more fun.

Re: DNC's worst nightmare, neither the adding of Kamala Harris to the ticket or the DNC Convention gave them a bump in the po

I expected a drop from her announcement and Biden trying to talk. And I am pretty sure the numbers are coming down. Weren’t they boasting about a 14 pt lead a few weeks ago? Ok it’s like 4??

The media won’t ever show a poll with trump leading. But I don’t see how Biden has a chance of winning unless the cheat or have trump shot

Re: DNC's worst nightmare, neither the adding of Kamala Harris to the ticket or the DNC Convention gave them a bump in the po

That's because no one is voting for Biden either. This is Trump's election, for better or worse. It is an referendum on him. Biden adds nothing for his own ticket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Trumps numbers are increasing with minority voters.

The GOP really doing a good job showing their diversity this week while (mostly) remaining positive about the country and the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

5. Re: DNC's worst nightmare, neither the adding of Kamala Harris to the ticket or the DNC Convention gave them a bump in the po

If the JoeBlow ticket had an ounce of sense, they'd be coming out loud and strong against all the rioting, looting, etc. Yet, they don't and won't. Typical dumbfucks. Keep up the strategy, Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If the JoeBlow ticket had an ounce of sense, they'd be coming out loud and strong against all the rioting, looting, etc. Yet, they don't and won't. Typical dumbfucks. Keep up the strategy, Dems.
    Would anyone believe them if they did at this point?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Didn't Joe just say that the looting and rioting and destruction in Kenosha was wrong?

Someone better put him back to sleep before he starts sounding like Trump. :D
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trumps numbers are increasing with minority voters.

The GOP really doing a good job showing their diversity this week while (mostly) remaining positive about the country and the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People do still believe in law & order. They will support the protesting but not when it contains violence & destruction.