Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: More crooks, he sure can pickem'

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It was probably the whiny bitch who went and complained to the mods.

Just to be clear I'm more than willing to call you a child murderer to your face if the opportunity arises.
    I am sure no one complained to the mods. The likely fact is the mods saw this for themselves monitoring forums and shut it down. You represent the very worst of your party. You are 100% sure you are correct all the time with no grey areas, just black and white. Then spout off such incredibly provocative lunacy (Proof Democrats Enjoy Hurting Children) that even the unbiased mods are forced to shut it down. Just to be clear - you are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I am sure no one complained to the mods. The likely fact is the mods saw this for themselves monitoring forums and shut it down. You represent the very worst of your party. You are 100% sure you are correct all the time with no grey areas, just black and white. Then spout off such incredibly provocative lunacy (Proof Democrats Enjoy Hurting Children) that even the unbiased mods are forced to shut it down. Just to be clear - you are insane.
    It was up for two weeks, falling down the boards until you jumped in.

I don't believe for a second that you care if a child is murdered. You continue supporting an idiotic ideology that murdered 100 million people last century, and continues to put the lives of children at risk every day. How many kids have been shot in Baltimore this year? Chicago? You don't care because to the collective individuals can't matter. There's plenty of evidence that I'm not all there in the head and just as much that shows you are pure, rotten to the core evil.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Too dumb to understand that apparently. Captain tone-deaf wakes up and goes on a flurry of uninteresting haphazard posts periodically. I'm guessing in one week he'll be engaged in whatever old man version of cruising this board he engages in.. see this.. and then hike his pants up another 2 inches above his belly button than they already are and launch into another blisteringly dull tirade about how bad this thread is, thus bumping it further. Like a dog chasing its own tail.

I don't believe for a second that you care if a child is murdered. You continue supporting an idiotic ideology that murdered 100 million people last century, and continues to put the lives of children at risk every day. How many kids have been shot in Baltimore this year? Chicago? You don't care because to the collective individuals can't matter. There's plenty of evidence that I'm not all there in the head and just as much that shows you are pure, rotten to the core evil.
    The number of kids/people murdered in Baltimore, Chicago, and other cities is disgusting and needs to be talked about more.

What evidence do you have other than your own lunatic ideas that I am evil to the core? I gather anyone who disagrees with your self-anointed fiefdom here must be evil in your opinion. You happen to be be an apparent educator that teaches nothing of value and cannot possibly imbue students with any possible skills to find a job in the modern economy. Go back to Medieval Times where maybe you can get a job as a server. You are the epitome of a hypocrite. Talks far right Republican but cannot contribute to Capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Too dumb to understand that apparently. Captain tone-deaf wakes up and goes on a flurry of uninteresting haphazard posts periodically. I'm guessing in one week he'll be engaged in whatever old man version of cruising this board he engages in.. see this.. and then hike his pants up another 2 inches above his belly button than they already are and launch into another blisteringly dull tirade about how bad this thread is, thus bumping it further. Like a dog chasing its own tail.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

The number of kids/people murdered in Baltimore, Chicago, and other cities is disgusting and needs to be talked about more.

What evidence do you have other than your own lunatic ideas that I am evil to the core? I gather anyone who disagrees with your self-anointed fiefdom here must be evil in your opinion. You happen to be be an apparent educator that teaches nothing of value and cannot possibly imbue students with any possible skills to find a job in the modern economy. Go back to Medieval Times where maybe you can get a job as a server. You are the epitome of a hypocrite. Talks far right Republican but cannot contribute to Capitalism.
    You're the one supporting child murderers.

I teach plenty of value. Don't blame the prof. because you're too stupid to grasp the lesson. Then again you have a tendency to blame others for all your problems, don't you?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Damn, you nailed it.
    ProFootballMock

You're the one supporting child murderers.

I teach plenty of value. Don't blame the prof. because you're too stupid to grasp the lesson. Then again you have a tendency to blame others for all your problems, don't you?
    What value do you teach prof? Because Republicans hate liberal arts in college because that undermines any value in education for students. Actually teaches nothing of value for the money that was paid. I subscribe to that philosophy in our current environment. The lessons you teach are meaningless in today's economy. I have an advanced engineering degree in disciplines you cannot fathom. My guidance to people I mentor in my field has provided them high paying jobs and contributes to the greater good of society developing certain products that keep you and your family safe. What, pray tell, have you ever contributed that can help another human being find a job? You talk big but cannot back anything up with deeds.

What value do you teach prof? Because Republicans hate liberal arts in college because that undermines any value in education for students. Actually teaches nothing of value for the money that was paid. I subscribe to that philosophy in our current environment. The lessons you teach are meaningless in today's economy. I have an advanced engineering degree in disciplines you cannot fathom. My guidance to people I mentor in my field has provided them high paying jobs and contributes to the greater good of society developing certain products that keep you and your family safe. What, pray tell, have you ever contributed that can help another human being find a job? You talk big but cannot back anything up with deeds.
    I teach the ability to think and contextualize. A little difficult for you, I guess. My field leads to an understanding of human nature which may not be quantifiable but protects us from things like you. Meanwhile the stuff you do can be handled with a smart phone these days so probably not the best bet to go casting aspersions.

Have I contributed to helping others find a job? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the ability to write in complete sentences helps when applying.
    ProFootballMock

Next one to post on this thread's an asshole. No takebacks...
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."