Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Here is an example of your Democrat's "peaceful" protests last night in Portland coming to a city near you

Re: Here is an example of your Democrat's "peaceful" protests last night in Portland coming to a city near you

Welcome to community policing, lol.

Re: Here is an example of your Democrat's "peaceful" protests last night in Portland coming to a city near you

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

You'd think by now the Mayor or Governor would institute a curfew of some kind. Can't believe the citizens there are accepting this going on night after night. Or have many of them left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    You'd think by now the Mayor or Governor would institute a curfew of some kind. Can't believe the citizens there are accepting this going on night after night. Or have many of them left.
    People are leaving Cali, Oregon, and Washington in droves. Soon, businesses will start closing and going elsewhere including the "big" businesses that employ a lot of people in those states...Apple, Microsoft, Amazon...

Tesla already moved to Nevada. Joe Rogan is moving to Texas.

NYC is also a good example. People are leaving.

This is why I don't understand lefties that want to employ wealth taxes or want to go crazy on taxing people to pay for social programs...people with money have mobility. They can LEAVE. That's what happened in the Nordics too when they implemented a wealth tax. Their wealthy, fucking shocker, LEFT. They moved to another country and took their taxble revenue with them!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    They both encourage this behavior. Why would they want to stop it??

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    People are leaving Cali, Oregon, and Washington in droves. Soon, businesses will start closing and going elsewhere including the "big" businesses that employ a lot of people in those states...Apple, Microsoft, Amazon...

Tesla already moved to Nevada. Joe Rogan is moving to Texas.

NYC is also a good example. People are leaving.

This is why I don't understand lefties that want to employ wealth taxes or want to go crazy on taxing people to pay for social programs...people with money have mobility. They can LEAVE. That's what happened in the Nordics too when they implemented a wealth tax. Their wealthy, fucking shocker, LEFT. They moved to another country and took their taxble revenue with them!
    Here's an article that touches on everything you just wrote, wicked. This is a pretty solid read and makes a ton of sense...

NYC IS DEAD FOREVER… HERE’S WHY

That one fella sure did like using the “N” word! Goodness. My ears are hurting.
    Looks like they took notes from the Reginald Denny beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Here's an article that touches on everything you just wrote, wicked. This is a pretty solid read and makes a ton of sense...

NYC IS DEAD FOREVER… HERE’S WHY
    Pretty much.

Why pay 3,000/month in rent for a tiny-azz apartment in NYC when you could pay $1500/month for a HOUSE and a YARD in a really nice town with lower taxes, crime, and pollution...and STILL keep your NYC salary?

I just hope they don't bring their liberal politics with them and infect new areas.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Pretty much.

Why pay 3,000/month in rent for a tiny-azz apartment in NYC when you could pay $1500/month for a HOUSE and a YARD in a really nice town with lower taxes, crime, and pollution...and STILL keep your NYC salary?
    What's interesting is I guarantee you there will be foreign investors snatching up real estate if it craters in NYC. I know it's popular for Chinese investment groups/clubs to do this.

Cop caught on camera saying "you won, I'm TF out".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...-matter-resign

First black police chief already resigned, disgusted that she was going to have to lay off a lot of the young black officers brought in to increase diversity with the budget cuts.

Hard to see ANY good coming from this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Cop caught on camera saying "you won, I'm TF out".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...-matter-resign

First black police chief already resigned, disgusted that she was going to have to lay off a lot of the young black officers brought in to increase diversity with the budget cuts.

Hard to see ANY good coming from this.
    In a few years, Seattle...a once prominent hub of west coast entrepreneurship and business...will look like Detroit and Baltimore.

Keep voting Democrat folks. It works do damn well.

Hey, on the bright side...maybe we'll see a resurgence in Detroit and Cleveland? Maybe Microsoft will bring Detroit back.