Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Israel UAE normalize relations

Oh, and by the way, when Trump gets Saudi Arabia to acknowledge Israel, and he wins the Nobel Peace Prize, we're all going to laugh our balls off.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You used a stupid analogy that didn't shed any light on the topic at hand.

Go ahead and vote for who you want.

If you don't vote for Donald Trump, and vote Biden presumably, instead of voting for the man who has done more to bring peace to the ME than any of his predecesors (Trump), you'll be voting for the man who worked in the administration which saw said administration throw gasoline on flames all over the region, leading to widespread death and conflict, the empowerment of Islamists all through the region (which in hindsight looks less and less of an accident and more and mroe intentional), and a refugee crisis which threated to overwhelm Europe.

Gee, tough decision.
    You think any of this matters to my vote?

There is a pandemic going on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post

Well, I would urge you to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Well, I would urge you to consider it.
    This is hilarious. How wrong can you be? This was the Obama admins "Mid East Peace" expert ...the other one being a fiction writer in Ben Rhodes.

Wonder If Kerry had much to say about the two treaties signed this past week between Israel and two Arab Nations.

https://twitter.com/UEvental/status/...e-palestinians
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 09-16-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is hilarious. How wrong can you be? This was the Obama admins "Mid East Peace" expert ...the other one being a fiction writer in Ben Rhodes.

Wonder If Kerry had much to say about the two treaties signed this past week between Israel and two Arab Nations.

At this point with our ruling class we have to accept that they are either profoundly stupid or profoundly evil.
    Last edited by pickles; 09-17-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Oh that’s right, the pandemic was all Trump’s fault.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just saw this...

John Brennan in 2018: "By moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Trump destroyed US peacemaker role."

The Left/MSM actually pay John Brennan money to explain what's going on in the world. Lol. Total fraud.
    Prior to receiving a Top Secret Clearance, security asks you flat out if you have ever been a member of, or supported the communist party. That right there should have made Brennan exempt from being allowed to receive a Top Secret Clearance and a job at the CIA. Of course under Obama, nothing went by the book.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Oh that’s right, the pandemic was all Trump’s fault.
    No. I haven’t said that anywhere. I think it could have been handled way better.

No. I haven’t said that anywhere. I think it could have been handled way better.
    Maybe we could've shut down travel from China and not gone parading through heavily populated districts where there were multiple cases of the virus.

Just for shits and giggles.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Prior to receiving a Top Secret Clearance, security asks you flat out if you have ever been a member of, or supported the communist party. That right there should have made Brennan exempt from being allowed to receive a Top Secret Clearance and a job at the CIA. Of course under Obama, nothing went by the book.
    Was Brennan actually a declared member of the Communist Party? Or was he just a “communist” in the way that Bernie is a “communist”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm sorry but the condescension and arrogance in John Kerry's scolding tone here deserves another round of ridicule and scorn. The "No, no, no, and NO"... Like he's talking down to children. What an arrogant buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Was Brennan actually a declared member of the Communist Party? Or was he just a “communist” in the way that Bernie is a “communist”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s admitted to voting for the communist party candidate in 1976 election