Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Israel UAE normalize relations

Just saw this...

John Brennan in 2018: "By moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Trump destroyed US peacemaker role."

The Left/MSM actually pay John Brennan money to explain what's going on in the world. Lol. Total fraud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just saw this...

John Brennan in 2018: "By moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Trump destroyed US peacemaker role."

The Left/MSM actually pay John Brennan money to explain what's going on in the world. Lol. Total fraud.
    Yup.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Countries Israel has been at war with:
    Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon

Other countries in the Middle East:
    UAE, Bahrain, Oman.

Countries who have fought wars with Israel and have actually made peace:
    Egypt
    Jordan

Bahrain and UAE are trying to build post-oil trade cities. These cities require peace with everyone to function. UAE & Bahrain Royal families hate Palestine.... so a treaty to recognise Israel is in their interests.

I am all for Middle East peace but this is like making a trade deal with Albania, while failing to get a trade deal with the EU.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Countries Israel has been at war with:
    Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon

Other countries in the Middle East:
    UAE, Bahrain, Oman.

Countries who have fought wars with Israel and have actually made peace:
    Egypt
    Jordan

Bahrain and UAE are trying to build post-oil trade cities. These cities require peace with everyone to function. UAE & Bahrain Royal families hate Palestine.... so a treaty to recognise Israel is in their interests.

I am all for Middle East peace but this is like making a trade deal with Albania, while failing to get a trade deal with the EU.
    Hell of a lot more than Obama did. Or Bush. Or Clinton. Or Bush before that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just saw this...

The sad part is WE used to pay this cocksuckers salary to endanger our country and our allies.

Fuck him.

Blog Entries

You know, I would like to add this motherfucker was a card carrying communist, who became the Head of the CIA. And nobody thinks that is fucking odd? Nobody thinks our intelligence has maybe been infiltrated?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Hell of a lot more than Obama did. Or Bush. Or Clinton. Or Bush before that.
    Clinton:
    U.S. President Bill Clinton pressured Hussein to start peace negotiations and to sign a peace treaty with Israel and promised him that Jordan's debts would be forgiven. The efforts succeeded and Jordan signed a nonbelligerency agreement with Israel. Rabin, Hussein and Clinton signed the Washington Declaration in Washington, DC, on 25 July 1994. The Declaration says that Israel and Jordan ended the official state of enmity and would start negotiations in order to achieve an "end to bloodshed and sorrow" and a just and lasting peace.

Yeah, Clinton did nothing.

Blog Entries

Clinton:
    U.S. President Bill Clinton pressured Hussein to start peace negotiations and to sign a peace treaty with Israel and promised him that Jordan's debts would be forgiven. The efforts succeeded and Jordan signed a nonbelligerency agreement with Israel. Rabin, Hussein and Clinton signed the Washington Declaration in Washington, DC, on 25 July 1994. The Declaration says that Israel and Jordan ended the official state of enmity and would start negotiations in order to achieve an "end to bloodshed and sorrow" and a just and lasting peace.

Yeah, Clinton did nothing.
    Yes, Clinton got one Arab country to recognize Israel.

So far, Trump has gotten three. And one Muslim majority European country. And he's got more in the works.

So, yes, my statement was 100% accurate.

Trump has done a hell of a lot more.

Yes, Clinton got one Arab country to recognize Israel.

So far, Trump has gotten three. And one Muslim majority European country. And he's got more in the works.

So, yes, my statement was 100% accurate.

Trump has done a hell of a lot more.
    In what year did Israel fight a war with UAE & Bahrain?

Not all countries are the same. I will give you an example using state sizes in the US that you can understand:
    California has 55 electoral college votes, Montana has 3.

Blog Entries

In what year did Israel fight a war with UAE & Bahrain?

Not all countries are the same. I will give you an example using state sizes in the US that you can understand:
    California has 55 electoral college votes, Montana has 3.
    Hahaha. What the fuck do the US states electoral number have anything to do with what we are talking about?

Look, man, stop digging. You are just embarrassing yourself.

I said something that is indisputably true. You object to it because it portrays your "team" in a bad light. That's pure hackery.

So to be clear:
    I didn't say Bill Clinton did "nothing." I didn't say every country in the ME was exactly the same.

I said Donald Trump has acheived more for lasting peace in the ME than any of his predecessors.

And that is indisputable.

Hahaha. What the fuck do the US states electoral number have anything to do with what we are talking about?

Look, man, stop digging. You are just embarrassing yourself.

I said something that is indisputably true. You object to it because it portrays your "team" in a bad light. That's pure hackery.

So to be clear:
    I didn't say Bill Clinton did "nothing." I didn't say every country in the ME was exactly the same.

I said Donald Trump has acheived more for lasting peace in the ME than any of his predecessors.

And that is indisputable.
    So, making peace with countries that were actually at War is less than making peace with countries that weren’t talking with each other?

I used an analogy that you obviously don’t understand.... some countries are worth more than others.

I didn’t vote Hillary or Obama. I am not a DNC man BUT with all the dumb sh!t I see every day.... I am considering a change.

Blog Entries

So, making peace with countries that were actually at War is less than making peace with countries that weren’t talking with each other?

I used an analogy that you obviously don’t understand.... some countries are worth more than others.

I didn’t vote Hillary or Obama. I am not a DNC man BUT with all the dumb sh!t I see every day.... I am considering a change.
    You used a stupid analogy that didn't shed any light on the topic at hand.

Go ahead and vote for who you want.

If you don't vote for Donald Trump, and vote Biden presumably, instead of voting for the man who has done more to bring peace to the ME than any of his predecesors (Trump), you'll be voting for the man who worked in the administration which saw said administration throw gasoline on flames all over the region, leading to widespread death and conflict, the empowerment of Islamists all through the region (which in hindsight looks less and less of an accident and more and mroe intentional), and a refugee crisis which has set in motion the destruction of Europe.

Gee, tough decision.
    Last edited by pickles; 09-15-2020 at 07:49 PM.