Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 08.14.20

Happy Friday! Gloomy day at the beach. But beats being home. Orioles have been fun to watch this week!

What's up all?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 08.14.20

my pool is done. Shocked it yesterday, going to swim this weekend and maybe float around for an hour or ten

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What is everyone's favorite random factoid it info you think people should know?

Mine- the first dinosaur fossil was found in 1819. George Washington died in 1799. George Washington lived in a world where he didn't know about dinosaurs. Sad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What is everyone's favorite random factoid it info you think people should know?

Mine- the first dinosaur fossil was found in 1819. George Washington died in 1799. George Washington lived in a world where he didn't know about dinosaurs. Sad.

That's nuts. I need to think of one

Was looking to trade my wrangler in for a bronco when they drop, but looks like u can only get a 4 cyl turbo if u want the manual trans. Kinda wack

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Ok, I'll bite. At one time, George Washington was the nation's largest whiskey producer. He made 11,000 gallons in 1799.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    my pool is done. Shocked it yesterday, going to swim this weekend and maybe float around for an hour or ten
    My current pool has been at or above 90 degrees since early July. I exercise in it daily, plus kids & grandkids near daily visits (while we watch from porch) has reduced the coronavirus isolation, now going on 6 months.

I likely will have to turn the heater on this week with the lower temps.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Rain is killing me lately with trying to keep it balanced.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

got the vaccine

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Got up biked to Rehoboth and then down to Indian River Inlet and back to Dewey. Got drenched. I'm going to go sail across Rehoboth Bay now in my little refurbished Sunflower. It's around 4 miles across so it will be around a 8-10 mile round trip. One week in the books, one to go. Been having cocktails daily and eating well but not exactly super healthy. I'm excited about getting back into biking. I did the same 15 mile bike last Saturday and was a trainwreck for a couple days. I feel fine today. At 54 the expression "use it or lose it" is more relevant and apparent to me than ever. Life is good. Hope everyone is having a good Friday and has a nice weekend.

Scientists cannot identify 20% of the stuff in our nose. True

And I'm tired of seeing it. Little better today:-)

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! Gloomy day at the beach. But beats being home. Orioles have been fun to watch this week!

What's up all?

My wife and daughter are on their way to Bethany. I'm stuck but I have the dog and cat and I can't be wrong about anything for a week