Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What, Herman Caine didn’t give you a sense of pride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually he did. Before he got into politics, he was doing his thing. He was one of many HBCU grads we are proud of.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blovius_Maximus View Post
    If Joe Biden, the nominee himself, isn't safe from Kamala Harris implying that he is a racist (for busing and whatnot) then what chance do millions of registered Republicans have in being spared that scorn?
    Isn't that why she's on the ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Isn't that why she's on the ticket?
    {Chuckling} Could be.

I suppose insulting (or the the threat of insulting) tens of millions of people is what's needed to get tens of millions of others to rally around one man. The energizing effect of moral indignation.

Joe Biden's deteriorating condition means voters don't know who they are voting for: him, his Woodrow-Wilson wife, his chief of staff, his VP? Who will be making the decisions in the Oval Office?

If people assume that it's going to be Harris, and that Harris will be the nominee three years from now, the problem is that Harris was already rejected by Dem primary voters, rejected early.

The threat of a shadow government already looms over Biden. Why place Harris as the main beneficiary of that government when she is unpopular with Dem primary voters and will no doubt alienate more moderate voters with her all-too effortless charges of racism, sexism, and the rest of the equality crimes?

He would have done better selecting someone who doesn't throw bombs and who moderate voters could see as a potentially effective and inoffensive president.

Quote Originally Posted by Blovius_Maximus View Post
    {Chuckling} Could be.

I suppose insulting (or the the threat of insulting) tens of millions of people is what's needed to get tens of millions of others to rally around one man. The energizing effect of moral indignation.

Joe Biden's deteriorating condition means voters don't know who they are voting for: him, his Woodrow-Wilson wife, his chief of staff, his VP? Who will be making the decisions in the Oval Office?

If people assume that it's going to be Harris, and that Harris will be the nominee three years from now, the problem is that Harris was already rejected by Dem primary voters, rejected early.

The threat of a shadow government already looms over Biden. Why place Harris as the main beneficiary of that government when she is unpopular with Dem primary voters and will no doubt alienate more moderate voters with her all-too effortless charges of racism, sexism, and the rest of the equality crimes?

He would have done better selecting someone who doesn't throw bombs and who moderate voters could see as a potentially effective and inoffensive president.
    I can tell you that my sister and mother will be voting for Harris and hoping Biden dies. That’s a winning ticket...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Harris was in the moderate lane in the Democratic primaries, along with Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, and several other candidates. Democratic voters, especially black voters preferred Biden, probably because he was Obama’s VP. A lot of VP nominees didn’t do that well in their respective primaries including Biden in 2008. People vote for the top of the ticket, not the VP.

Moderate? You guys are far left nuts if Harris is moderate.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Susan Rice is qualified..but she would have been the better pick because Trump and company would have had a field day with the fake dossier, wire traps, and unmasking talk for days. A better pick to continue the percecution, and cou narrative. The've already successfully painted her with the Clinton type Benganzi brush. Glad he didn't pick her.

Btw...having foreign policy experience isn't a qual anymore...our last two presidents had zero experience...we still here and breathing..

First, she painted herself with the Benghazi brush by going on several Sunday morning news shows to blame a video for what was a planned terrorist attack.

As for the litany of trash she has swam in, you rightly summed it up which shows her criminal activities in the Obama administration,.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Moderate? You guys are far left nuts if Harris is moderate.

If you want to look at the people on the far progressive left views compared to Harris & Biden, they'd be considered Republicans. The Democrats are trying to buy the middle voters off while throwing some bones to the far left. If elected they will listen to what they demand but not give in to them.

Blog Entries

My guess is Kamala Harris was picked because the Democrats figured she'd be the most qualified choice for changing Joe's diapers since she's had lots of experience getting into other higher up male politician's pants.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Actually he did. Before he got into politics, he was doing his thing. He was one of many HBCU grads we are proud of.

Honestly man, I think the Black Community in America has a tremendous amount to be proud of. Thinking about where they started and how much the community, collectively, has overcome...it's incredible. I think that's what I just can't wrap my head around with some of these politicians that just talk shit and never do anything, but they keep getting elected. The Black Community lauds people like LeBron, but then turns their noses at people like Ben Carson. Granted, I know that's a fairly extreme example, but I just don't get it.

And btw - I feel the same way about a lot of White Americans...they do it too.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Kamala Harris will be the hot topic for the next few days, then attention will shift back to Trump/Biden. IMO the pick doesn't help nor hurt Biden. Biden will win California so it's not like she'll help with a battle ground state and she wasn't a very popular choice as a presidential candidate. But Biden could have done a lot worse than Kamala.

The only caveat to all this is Biden has already said he won't seek reelection should he win. If he can't finish his first term (and it's a fair question), then Kamala is president. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    My guess is Kamala Harris was picked because the Democrats figured she'd be the most qualified choice for changing Joe's diapers since she's had lots of experience getting into other higher up male politician's pants.
    Wow. How mature. Guess I shouldn’t be shocked when I read these things considering your other posts. SMDH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro