Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 42434445 LastLast
  1. Re: It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    After 4 year of perpetual tantrum over having lost the election... (predicated by having the audacity to think you could foist Hillary Clinton onto the American people)...

And 4 years of fake Russia bullshit "investigation"... and sham "impeachment".. and standing in hard opposition to every single thing this president has tried to do for the country... no matter how much the left would have agreed with it if it wasn't proposed by Trump...

After years of "women's marches"... and demands that you be afforded the right to use the wrong bathroom... and after DECADES of failure to address the problems in the black community... while having absolute control over the city government of every major city in the country... and after now fomenting riots and burning and looting and murder in the streets over faux racism...

Now.. after all that.. you put up a dementia-addled bag of doorknobs for a presidential candidate... and expect to win after spitting in the face of every American that works for a living...

Hahahahahah!!!

Trump is about as vulnerable a presidential candidate as I can imagine.. I don't even like the guy... and I'm STILL going to vote for him... As is more than half the country... just to see the look of terminal shock on your smug self-righteous faces screaming NOOOOOOO! at the sky one more time...
    Naaaa, Trump is gona lose the popular vote again but win due to the electoral college. Lost by 3 million last time and could lose by as much as 5 million this time but I still think he either takes electoral college or litigates the results for so long it goes to a house vote.

Either way it will make for an even uglier next 4 years. the minority claims victory, the majority will see it as an illegitamate win, and independents will see it as a complete breakdown of democracy.

As for Russia, get real, even the republican senate committee outlined legitimate concerns/issues and highly suspect practices. If a Republican led committee is willing to say Trump lied to Mueller you know the report has to be at least partially credible.

As for Ukrane...burying the full call transcript in a top secret server, releasing a partial transcript and then saying "See, it was a perfect call." is bs. As was permitting zero cooperation by concerned individuals and a 100% refusal to provide documents then using "no first hand accounts" as a defense. If your honest and put political partizenship aside you'd have to admit it's bs.

Re: It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Naaaa, Trump is gona lose the popular vote again but win due to the electoral college. Lost by 3 million last time and could lose by as much as 5 million this time but I still think he either takes electoral college or litigates the results for so long it goes to a house vote.

Either way it will make for an even uglier next 4 years. the minority claims victory, the majority will see it as an illegitamate win, and independents will see it as a complete breakdown of democracy.

As for Russia, get real, even the republican senate committee outlined legitimate concerns/issues and highly suspect practices. If a Republican led committee is willing to say Trump lied to Mueller you know the report has to be at least partially credible.

As for Ukrane...burying the full call transcript in a top secret server, releasing a partial transcript and then saying "See, it was a perfect call." is bs. As was permitting zero cooperation by concerned individuals and a 100% refusal to provide documents then using "no first hand accounts" as a defense. If your honest and put political partizenship aside you'd have to admit it's bs.
    It's really kinda hard to have a serious discussion with someone who still believes in the muh Russia nonsense.

It's all good for me though... whatever makes the commies cry in November

The perfect distillation of Republican politics and the Trump base.

It's really kinda hard to have a serious discussion with someone who still believes in the muh Russia nonsense.

Why are you still trying? Shrubbs and I are having a wonderful discussion about finance, which to be fair is mostly him talking and me looking stuff up, in the long thread.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    The perfect distillation of Republican politics and the Trump base.
    And now you understand how much they despise your politics

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Why are you still trying? Shrubbs and I are having a wonderful discussion about finance, which to be fair is mostly him talking and me looking stuff up, in the long thread.
    I noticed.

There are a fair number of people here with left leaning politics who are quite reasonable. People with who compromises could be struck. People with whom progress could be made

Blog Entries

Is it Biden-Harris or Harris-Biden? Joe's not sure.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...paign-n2576262

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

There is a news conference where she says it 1st, calling it the Harris/Biden administration .

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1309586437205966848

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What the hell?

That can't be real.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1309586437205966848

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What the hell?

That can't be real.

LMAO

"Clap for that, you stupid bastards"
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    LMAO

"Clap for that, you stupid bastards"
    Apparently that's a clip from 2016.

I'm sure the Atlantic is writing an article about it shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

I think their ticket is “Joe and the ho”