Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Kamala Harris was the Attorney General of California. That is a big job. California has 40 million people living there, and Harris ran the largest Justice Department in the country other than the US Justice Department. She is also a sitting US Senator from California. She is qualified to be President, if that need arises. Stacey Abrams is a state representative who lost her gubernatorial run. They aren’t even close as far as qualifications go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Susan Rice would have been the better pick considering all of the crazy shit happening on the international front these days. Kamala Harris has zero experience there...and neither does Joe, really.

Unless you want to count him taking bribe money from foreign governments. I guess I could see an argument for that being "foreign policy".
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Then why didn't see do better in the primaries. The voters didn't want her.
    Because she's fake A-F.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Then why didn't see do better in the primaries. The voters didn't want her.
    Harris was in the moderate lane in the Democratic primaries, along with Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, and several other candidates. Democratic voters, especially black voters preferred Biden, probably because he was Obama’s VP. A lot of VP nominees didn’t do that well in their respective primaries including Biden in 2008. People vote for the top of the ticket, not the VP.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    She fucked over lots of California residents. Tulsi Gabbard owned her shit during the debates. It was a beautiful thing.

She and Joe will work well together making lives harder for minority and low-income Americans.

They already spent their entire lives doing so, why would they stop now???

Blog Entries

Harris was in the moderate lane in the Democratic primaries, along with Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, and several other candidates. Democratic voters, especially black voters preferred Biden, probably because he was Obama’s VP. A lot of VP nominees didn’t do that well in their respective primaries including Biden in 2008. People vote for the top of the ticket, not the VP.

Harris a moderate. What are you smoking?

Blog Entries

It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Susan Rice would have been the better pick considering all of the crazy shit happening on the international front these days. Kamala Harris has zero experience there...and neither does Joe, really.

Unless you want to count him taking bribe money from foreign governments. I guess I could see an argument for that being "foreign policy".
    No way. Susan Rice was right in the middle of the Benghazi scandal, and has never held elected office. She isn’t tested to perform in what will be a very nasty campaign. Harris is a seasoned prosecutor, who will prosecute the case the Democratic Party wants to make against Trump.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Harris a moderate. What are you smoking?
    Republicans were going to say that anyone Biden picked was a far left liberal. However, Harris is a moderate within the spectrum of the Democratic Party. She was known as a tough prosecutor. I think she even threatened to lock of parents of kids who were truant. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss her. She is no joke.

Blog Entries

Republicans were going to say that anyone Biden picked was a far left liberal. However, Harris is a moderate within the spectrum of the Democratic Party. She was known as a tough prosecutor. I think she even threatened to lock of parents of kids who were truant. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss her. She is no joke.

Wants to eliminate private health insurance, decriminalize illegal border crossing is moderate?

Blog Entries

Wants to eliminate private health insurance, decriminalize illegal border crossing is moderate?
    I am old enough to remember George HW Bush calling Ronald Reagan’s economic policies “voodoo economics” in the 1980 Republican primaries. Bush then went on to be Reagan’s loyal VP for 8 years. Harris dropped out early in the primaries. She will conform her policy positions to align with those of Biden, as all VP nominees do.

Blog Entries

I am old enough to remember George HW Bush calling Ronald Reagan’s economic policies “voodoo economics” in the 1980 Republican primaries. Bush then went on to be Reagan’s loyal VP for 8 years. Harris dropped out early in the primaries. She will conform her policy positions to align with those of Biden, as all VP nominees do.

That just tells me she doesn’t have conviction for her beliefs, not that the positions listed are moderate. Which they’re not, but you can’t admit that cause then you wouldn’t be able to defend the pick.

Susan Rice is qualified..but she would have been the better pick because Trump and company would have had a field day with the fake dossier, wire traps, and unmasking talk for days. A better pick to continue the percecution, and cou narrative. The've already successfully painted her with the Clinton type Benganzi brush. Glad he didn't pick her.

Btw...having foreign policy experience isn't a qual anymore...our last two presidents had zero experience...we still here and breathing..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

That just tells me she doesn’t have conviction for her beliefs, not that the positions listed are moderate. Which they’re not, but you can’t admit that cause then you wouldn’t be able to defend the pick.
    Every VP pick in the history of this country has conformed their views to be in line with Presidential nominee of their party. That includes Pence.

Pence spent his entire career as a fiscal conservative. There has been nothing fiscally conservative about the Trump Administration. We were running $1 trillion deficits even before the coronavirus pandemic hit when the economy was doing “well”.