Page 1 of 45 123 ... LastLast

It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Biden has selected Kamala Harris as his running mate. A Prosecutor and US Senator from California. Her presidential bid was a train wreck, Can she bring anything positve to the ticket or did Biden hand Trump the election?

Blog Entries

Re: It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

Called this months ago.

Wonder how it will play with the lady that called you a racist during the debates is now your running mate.

A woman, immigrant parents from India and Jamaica, white husband...the essence of multiculturalism. And best of all...a HBCU alumni...it's ok that it's Howard.....go Morgan Bears!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    A woman, immigrant parents from India and Jamaica, white husband...the essence of multiculturalism. And best of all...a HBCU alumni...it's ok that it's Howard.....go Morgan Bears!

What do you think of her record as a prosecutor?

Blog Entries

It's Biden-Harris for the Dem

She fucked over lots of California residents. Tulsi Gabbard owned her shit during the debates. It was a beautiful thing.

She and Joe will work well together making lives harder for minority and low-income Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Called this months ago.

Wonder how it will play with the lady that called you a racist during the debates is now your running mate.
    A bunch of you guys did. He dropped the ball on this one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What do you think of her record as a prosecutor?
    I think her record is more on the law and order side of things. She upset alot of progressives. For a person like me who justs wants Trump out of office, it's one less thing Trump can hit with. He can't say she is weak on crime. Along with Biden's mass incarceration issues of the 90's
    ..weak on crime may not stick. The question will be if the BLM types raise enough he'll to keep butts at home.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

None of which makes a shit's worth of difference in a person's ability to govern. She looks better in suit pants than Stacey Abrams. That's about it.

I have heard she is not nearly as popular bh with African Americans as the typical African American candidate traditionally has been, but I forget where unheard that or if it is true.

VP picks rarely move the needle anyway. This may be a close election though, so does this help Biden? Seems neutral to me at best.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Having her father say they are descendants of slave holders is sure to play well with the BLM crowd and their supporters

With all the riots & protests over cops, he picks a cop. Another reason to believe he's lost it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    None of which makes a shit's worth of difference in a person's ability to govern. She looks better in suit pants than Stacey Abrams. That's about it.

I have heard she is not nearly as popular bh with African Americans as the typical African American candidate traditionally has been, but I forget where unheard that or if it is true.

VP picks rarely move the needle anyway. This may be a close election though, so does this help Biden? Seems neutral to me at best.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Kamala Harris was the Attorney General of California. That is a big job. California has 40 million people living there, and Harris ran the largest Justice Department in the country other than the US Justice Department. She is also a sitting US Senator from California. She is qualified to be President, if that need arises. Stacey Abrams is a state representative who lost her gubernatorial run. They aren’t even close as far as qualifications go.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Kamala Harris was the Attorney General of California. That is a big job. California has 40 million people living there, and Harris ran the largest Justice Department in the country other than the US Justice Department. She is also a sitting US Senator from California. She is qualified to be President, if that need arises. Stacey Abrams is a state representative who lost her gubernatorial run. They aren’t even close as far as qualifications go.

Then why didn't see do better in the primaries. The voters didn't want her.