Blog Entries

OT: World Football Thread

Greetings to Everyone,

I just wanted to start a World Football Thread (Or as the rest of the world would put is simply, 'A Football Thread'), in the General Sports Forum. I completely understand that this will be moved to that area. I just wanted to initially put it here, to let members know, before it goes down there. I know that we have a Tottenham fan here and a few other Premier League fans. I, myself, am a Barca fan (It's a madhouse in Catalonia right now). Since the Leagues have done a good job with restarting and the new league season will likely begin soon, as well as Champions League going on now, I just wanted to try a thread where anyone who follows a team can talk about things.

The Quarter Finals are set: City v Lyon. Barca v Bayern. Atalanta v PSG. Atleti v Leipzig.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: OT: World Football Thread

Portuguese pride!! Hahaha!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Portuguese pride!! Hahaha!
    Won't all of the remaining Champions League matches be held in Portugal this season?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

United and Inter advance to the Europa League Semis.

Blog Entries

United is dragging their feet with the Sancho transfer. It should be simple. Dortmund set a price for him. Either meet that price or take your business somewhere else. Rest assured, Dortmund will be able to have that price met next summer. There's no rush on their part.

Blog Entries

Barca is being shredded.

Blog Entries

City have bottled it.