Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: A Look Back: Lamar's MVP Season - What are your favorite plays?

"Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Lol, but this was a dime
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    That one was
    IN
    SANE

I just saw on Twitter, a gif of the one where Lamar wagged his finger back at Aaron Donald, as he rolled right to throw.

that first half especially. that's about the best half of football i've ever seen a QB have, and on the biggest stage with the whole league watching. i can't remember a QB dominating like that since Vick's first quarter against Washington Football Team back in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Caley Williams View Post
    The entire rams game. Nothing but highlights and and touchdowns
    that first half especially. that's about the best half of football i've ever seen a QB have, and on the biggest stage with the whole league watching. i can't remember a QB dominating like that since Vick's first quarter against Washington Football Team back in 2010.

as great as the whole season was, i still think that Dolphins game might've been the high-point for me in terms of just pure fucking joy. everything up to that point was hope and speculation and potential, but during that first quarter/half i think i was the most elated i've been since the Mile High Miracle. i just felt pure joy and happiness for the kid who had worked his ass off the whole offseason. i was happier for him than i was for myself or anybody else. if i had to pick one play in particular, Hollywood's first two NFL catches going for TDs was really special, but the backtracking 30yd touchdown to Boykin was the most amazing (on the stats it'll show up as a 21 or 22 yard touchdown, but it had to go 30 yards through the air). i thought he was throwing it out of the back of the endzone. i thought the play was a bust. that was just totally unreal that he was actually trying to pass, and was doing something that's almost always gonna be a bad idea (throwing a catchable ball to the back of the endzone while you're backtracking), and yet he knew exactly what he was doing and it was absolutely a perfect throw and catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQV-veLJpE