Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

A Look Back: Lamar's MVP Season - What are your favorite plays?

*insert badass intro music*

Although the 2019 Raven's season came to a heartbreaking unexpected end; it was still one of the greatest QB season's ever. Lamar led the league in a bunch of categories rushing yards, TD passes and in a bunch of advanced metrics that I won't get into here.

The NFL Network Celebrated Lamar Jackson 2019 MVP Season by showing some game encores.

But, imho it left out many of his best games which included some of his best plays.

This thread is to celebrate(....and maybe even discuss) some of the best plays from Lamar's MVP season.

What are your favorite plays from Lamar's MVP season?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Re: A Look Back: Lamar's MVP Season - What are your favorite plays?

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

*insert badass intro music*

Although the 2019 Raven's season came to a heartbreaking unexpected end; it was still one of the greatest QB season's ever. Lamar led the league in a bunch of categories rushing yards, TD passes and in a bunch of advanced metrics that I won't get into here.

The NFL Network Celebrated Lamar Jackson 2019 MVP Season by showing some game encores.

But, imho it left out many of his best games which included some of his best plays.

This thread is to celebrate(....and maybe even discuss) some of the best plays from Lamar's MVP season.

What are your favorite plays from Lamar's MVP season?
    The ones where it looked like pass rushers had him dead to rights, and as they close in he's suddenly 5 yards away from them. Not specific plays with it, just that archetype.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Any play whether it was a run or pass on 3rd down to pick up the first down are my favorites especially during the 49ers game

The big one for me was that sideline pass to Hollywood where he dropped it right in the bucket against the Cardinals. Anyone remember that pass? That’s when I realized just what we had on our hands. That was a throw several starting QBs in this league could not make. It was then that I was sure Lamar was the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The big one for me was that sideline pass to Hollywood where he dropped it right in the bucket against the Cardinals. Anyone remember that pass? That’s when I realized just what we had on our hands. That was a throw several starting QBs in this league could not make. It was then that I was sure Lamar was the real deal.
    Dude. My response to that, loud as hell, was "BALLS OF STEEL!"

The whole Jets game lol

How about that bomb to Boykin vs the Seahawks? that was tight!

Blog Entries

This is one of my favorite throws of the season.

I think it was 3rd and 16?

Accuracy, velocity, anticipation.
    Probably would be on a top list of throws from any QB this season.
    Last edited by edromeo; 08-08-2020 at 07:02 PM.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post

An air dropped hand off

Similar air dropped hand off
    Last edited by edromeo; 08-08-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    The whole Jets game lol
    He freakin eviscerated them...love that game.
    Top 10 defense, lol dropped bombs on them

Blog Entries

Lamar Jackson 'Wired' Jets Game

12. Re: A Look Back: Lamar's MVP Season - What are your favorite plays?

The entire rams game. Nothing but highlights and and touchdowns