Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Stacked and Pissed

I subscribe to the Herd on YouTube. He always gives the Ravens their due. He loves making fun of Baker Mayfield. He's not blinded by Patriots or TB in TB.

What's not to like?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-.../1635824707642

This was great too

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Joy.

Taylor.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I don't see any other possible reaction to him. It's either hate him or ignore him. 99% of the time I try to do the latter.
    LOL, I like the guy.

Blog Entries

Question Re: Stacked and Pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    With Andrews and Ingram getting injured, LJ basically went into that Titans game without Rodman and Pippen. The coached didn't know what to so they just put the ball in LJ's hands and were like make something happen. Unfortunately, come playoff time, the better teams are usually able to minimize the damage when they can key in on one great player. The Titans were basically the Pistons with the way the punched us in the mouth.
    With Andrews and Ingram getting injured, I still don't understand why Hurst and Gus (who had an outstanding game vs. the Steelers in the last regular season game) weren't called upon more (?) Both of those guys were fresh as they weren't over-used during the regular season and we had a BYE week to boot... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    With Andrews and Ingram getting injured, I still don't understand why Hurst and Gus (who had an outstanding game vs. the Steelers in the last regular season game) weren't called upon more (?) Both of those guys were fresh as they weren't over-used during the regular season and we had a BYE week to boot... Bc
    Same here. The blame needs to fall on the coaches for that. At some point in practice leading up to the game you think they would have noticed that perhaps those guys simply weren't going to get it done. Perhaps they were running some cream puff practice sessions to give the players a break and barely even noticed, then come game time they didn't know wth to do. Obviously I have no proof of that, just thinking the possibilities. No matter what happens next, I imagine if they get another first round bye, Harbs and staff will take a totally different approach in how to prepare for that first game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Same here. The blame needs to fall on the coaches for that. At some point in practice leading up to the game you think they would have noticed that perhaps those guys simply weren't going to get it done. Perhaps they were running some cream puff practice sessions to give the players a break and barely even noticed, then come game time they didn't know wth to do. Obviously I have no proof of that, just thinking the possibilities. No matter what happens next, I imagine if they get another first round bye, Harbs and staff will take a totally different approach in how to prepare for that first game.
    I sure hope so. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes... Bc

"Stacked and pissed?" I think I've met her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    "Stacked and pissed?" I think I've met her.
    She was a Steelers chic I considered dating years ago. That would have been some seriously angry sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    She was a Steelers chic I considered dating years ago. That would have been some seriously angry sex.

And dangerous if you weren't on top.

steeler babe.jpg

Blog Entries

Stacked and Pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And dangerous if you weren't on top.
    Very true. That would be a hazard if I was into big girls. I was into a different type of girl though. I grew up in Middle River, MD and have always been attracted to women like the girls I grew up with. Good, down to Earth girls who are a tad bit trashy. The girl I was thinking about dating years ago was kind of like this Steelers chick.

I know, I am a pig and have serious issues.

Last edited by Dirt1; 08-10-2020 at 09:47 AM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

[QUOTE=Dirt1;1922871]
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And dangerous if you weren't on top.[\QUOTE]

Very true. That would be a hazard if I was into big girls. I was into a different type of girl though. I grew up in Middle River, MD and have always been attracted to women like the girls I grew up with. Good, down to Earth girls who are a tad bit trashy. The girl I was thinking about dating years ago was kind of like this Steelers chic.

I know, I am a pig and have serious issues.

Dirt wants him a “Hon”! Lol. Middle River ? No poop. I’m from Dundalk or as my kids call it “ the Dirty D”. Lmao.