Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jarrett Johnson Ravens Jersey to buy? Help a brother out

So years ago when Jarrett Johnson was signed by the Chargers, i stationed in San Diego. My captain in the Marines went to school with him and when he came to catch up with him, got to chill and talk for a bit, awesome dude and has always been one of my favorite ravens, very underrated. Could have done much more damage with a starting role. Anyways, going through my phone and found a pic of us so i figured id send it to him via instagram, he got a kick out of. So my goal now is to find me a Jarret Johnson jersey that i can send to him and have him sign, he was super nice about it.

So my question for you lovely folks, do you know of any local stores that have an online shop that i could check out. I have been looking online and havent been finding much but figured id ask the people who live in Ravens country. Trying to find a stitched one that is framing worthy, but i also cant drop $200. Hopefully this isnt against the rules, if so....my bad. Worst case scenario i can just do a custom put your name on the back style but was hoping to get an original. Appreciate any help guys.

Charles
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Re: Jarrett Johnson Ravens Jersey to buy? Help a brother out

eBay.com

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So years ago when Jarrett Johnson was signed by the Chargers, i stationed in San Diego. My captain in the Marines went to school with him and when he came to catch up with him, got to chill and talk for a bit, awesome dude and has always been one of my favorite ravens, very underrated. Could have done much more damage with a starting role. Anyways, going through my phone and found a pic of us so i figured id send it to him via instagram, he got a kick out of. So my goal now is to find me a Jarret Johnson jersey that i can send to him and have him sign, he was super nice about it.

So my question for you lovely folks, do you know of any local stores that have an online shop that i could check out. I have been looking online and havent been finding much but figured id ask the people who live in Ravens country. Trying to find a stitched one that is framing worthy, but i also cant drop $200. Hopefully this isnt against the rules, if so....my bad. Worst case scenario i can just do a custom put your name on the back style but was hoping to get an original. Appreciate any help guys.

Charles
    You can do a custom Jersey on DHGate.com with his name and number. It will cost you no more than $30. You just have to wait a month or so for it to come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    eBay.com
    This. Several years ago I got a Boller and Sharpe jerseys, still have them

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ersey&_sacat=0

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    always been one of my favorite ravens, very underrated.
    Tremendous player. Never a Pro Bowler, but that tier just below of reliable, smart high performers.

Harbs first year or two, the Ravens used to produce a show that included sideline vid from every game. One vid for offense and one for defense. It was funny to notice that Ray Lewis was jawing nonstop: always, ALWAYS running his mouth, lecturing young players and pumping himself up etc etc. Would not ever stop talking. He would talk over other players, Suggs, Haloti, whomever.

EXCEPT. When Ed Reed spoke up to point out something, Ray would shut up and listen.

AND! When Jarrett Johnson spoke up to say something, Ray would shut up and listen.

I always found that very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Tremendous player. Never a Pro Bowler, but that tier just below of reliable, smart high performers.

Harbs first year or two, the Ravens used to produce a show that included sideline vid from every game. One vid for offense and one for defense. It was funny to notice that Ray Lewis was jawing nonstop: always, ALWAYS running his mouth, lecturing young players and pumping himself up etc etc. Would not ever stop talking. He would talk over other players, Suggs, Haloti, whomever.

EXCEPT. When Ed Reed spoke up to point out something, Ray would shut up and listen.

AND! When Jarrett Johnson spoke up to say something, Ray would shut up and listen.

I always found that very interesting.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 08-05-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Co-sign on eBay if you want something real. Finding a new JJ jersey at this point would be extremely tough even in Baltimore.

If you don't mind something fake and of dubious quality - which may not matter if you don't intend to ever wear it - then as BustOfPallas said, DHGate is your best bet. I bought an Andrews jersey last year from there that was like $25 and while it's fraying and stuff after one season of wearing it, I don't mind that considering what I paid for it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I love how the most important part of that play for us is JJ levelling Ward.

Ed Reed picked Ben on this play! But that's not the part we rememember.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I love how the most important part of that play for us is JJ levelling Ward.

Ed Reed picked Ben on this play! But that's not the part we rememember.
    There's the "scoreboard" score and then there's the other one. That was like 5 touchdowns worth of the other one right there.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 08-05-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Co-sign on eBay if you want something real. Finding a new JJ jersey at this point would be extremely tough even in Baltimore.

If you don't mind something fake and of dubious quality - which may not matter if you don't intend to ever wear it - then as BustOfPallas said, DHGate is your best bet. I bought an Andrews jersey last year from there that was like $25 and while it's fraying and stuff after one season of wearing it, I don't mind that considering what I paid for it.
    Qaulity needs to be good enough to be framed. I wouldn't mind a used one as long as it's in good condition

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

The problem I think you’re gonna find is that ....JJ wasn’t that popular with the “jersey people “. He’s one of my personal favs also but his jersey was never front of rack at any store to my knowledge. Even going to games you didn’t see that many JJ’s. Best of luck and I’ll keep an eye out for ya !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The problem I think you’re gonna find is that ....JJ wasn’t that popular with the “jersey people “. He’s one of my personal favs also but his jersey was never front of rack at any store to my knowledge. Even going to games you didn’t see that many JJ’s. Best of luck and I’ll keep an eye out for ya !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea I figured that would be the issue. He was an awesome role player. Oh, here... Please excuse the fantastic hair cut I am forced to get

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk