Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Are you the one that won? I was cruising but couldn't take Lamar down
    Yeah. I think it was between you and I in the finals. Goes without saying Lamar won that for me. Had him in my yahoo work league too and between LJ and Michael Thomas I cruised to win that league too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    So my count right now is 18. That’s counting Cool-X and well ....who knows with that dude. Lol. Gonna reach out to Sword. Already spoke with Wicked ( out) and I messaged Amish and haven’t heard from him.

If we get two more Thats 20....would you guys wanna do 2 ten player leagues? Or we can do one big-ass 20.

Also let’s get a count on people interested in doing an auction style draft vs snake.

Remember it’s all for fun and messing with each other. No cash. Just bragging rights. Just try and stay committed during the season. It sucks when someone doesn’t update or keep a current roster. Also I’ll need a volunteer to run one league if we have two and Amish doesn’t return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Laxdad
    Not sure if I responded or if you still have room but count me in.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Hey Laxdad
    Not sure if I responded or if you still have room but count me in.
    All good. I got you. We’ll take all comers. It’s too much fun to turn people away. We’ll just run 2 leagues again

I agree completely BatMan. Wise words as usual. I’d be fine with 2 leagues like last year with say 10 teams each. Gives you more of a bench. We’d just need another Commish unless ESPN would let me Commish a second league but not play in it.

House rules. The commish gets two teams. Problem solved. ;)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Food for thought. For those who don’t wanna try an auction league ...I just finished Charms league draft tonight. I picked 7th out of a 12 team league. At 7 BPA ....Micheal Thomas. My second round pick was Mike Evans. These are seasoned Fantasy players who don’t pick “crazy “ or “homer” picks.

Lamar went 3rd for the record. Run CMC was 1St. With an Aution draft ...everyone has a shot at every player. Your draft “spot” is only when you nominate. You can bid on ANY player.

Off soap box. Enjoy your weekends.

Is the auction league full?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yellajacket20 View Post
    Is the auction league full?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    No Sir. We/I am waiting to hear from Amish on if he’s coming back. We can do 2 Auction leagues if that’s what you guys want this year.

Did we decide when we're drafting?
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I’m gonna get a “final “ head count tonight. I’ll set everything up. Looks like it’s gonna be Two 10 team leagues. I’ll post everything. I’m thinking around Labor Day for the Draft?

Blog Entries

I’m gonna get a “final “ head count tonight. I’ll set everything up. Looks like it’s gonna be Two 10 team leagues. I’ll post everything. I’m thinking around Labor Day for the Draft?

Sounds like a great plan. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting Laxdad24

Gonna try and bump this. My count as of now is 18. Haven’t heard from Amish or Sword.

We can have one big 18 team league or we can recruit 2 more and have 2 tens. Since Amish hasn’t responded ...guess that makes me “Defacto Commissioner”, so on that note ....I’m fine either way. If we end up with 2 leagues I’ll make it super easy for someone to step up. We’ll use ESPN’s standard set up for a PPR league this year. That way it’s just set up and draft.

Let’s get the final tally by tomorrow night and I’ll launch the league / leagues Saturday and we’ll draft the next week. Leaning for an Auction draft since I believe it levels the playing field.

Ok folks. We’ve hit 20! So now the question is ...one big league of 20 or two 10 team leagues? I believe Rygar would step into a Commish role for one league if that’s the choice. Let’s all kick this around tonight , I’ll create the league/leagues tomorrow and we can prob have a draft one evening next week? Thoughts.