Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If we have enough for two leagues I'll definitely do the auction league again...that was a blast. Lamar Jackson first nomination again? lol. Didn't he for like $35 or something last year? Prob double that this year if it's all Ravens fans lmao.
    Might have been like $20. Lol. Yeah in most Mocks hes QB2 behind Mahommes and both are like $45 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Might have been like $20. Lol. Yeah in most Mocks hes QB2 behind Mahommes and both are like $45 plus.

That sounds right lol. I was looking now to see if I could find the history but doesn't look like it...however it does look like you might be able to reactivate it and have ESPN email everyone that was in it last year? then remove/add as needed?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

If we have enough for two leagues I'll definitely do the auction league again...that was a blast. Lamar Jackson first nomination again? lol. Didn't he for like $35 or something last year? Prob double that this year if it's all Ravens fans lmao.
    I'd be up for that. I don't think I've been in an auction league for about 20 years and they were just starting then. Could be a lot of fun

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'd be up for that. I don't think I've been in an auction league for about 20 years and they were just starting then. Could be a lot of fun
    I like it and I think most guys that did it last year (a few for the first time) liked it also. A lot less downtime where you're just sitting waiting for your pick, and a lot more strategy or options on how to build your team, in my opinion. You aren't getting two top five RBs in a snake draft but it's entirely possible in the auction format, for example (not that I'd recommend spending that much on two RBs lol).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I've heard a big trend this year is in the use of a team quarterback the same way leagues use a team defense. The worry is that Covid will start taking QBs and there just aren't enough of them in the league. Having a team instead of a player is a way to get around that shortage. Honestly I'm not sure if I like it but it is a creative way to get around a potential problem

I think I nabbed Lamar for like $18 or so if i remember correctly. Then I broke the bank for Saquon, luckily that didn't tank my season lol. Fun times

I like it and I think most guys that did it last year (a few for the first time) liked it also. A lot less downtime where you're just sitting waiting for your pick, and a lot more strategy or options on how to build your team, in my opinion. You aren't getting two top five RBs in a snake draft but it's entirely possible in the auction format, for example (not that I'd recommend spending that much on two RBs lol).
    Yeah I think auction is a bit more “fair”. You have a legit shot at every player. In a snake you get what’s left.

Oh yeah. Insurance comp was already out. Working on estimates now. You ready for some football my brother?

Happy you got it covered. Was it Hail damage? Anyways yeah hoping there is football this fall. Anyone heard any updates?

So my count right now is 18. That’s counting Cool-X and well ....who knows with that dude. Lol. Gonna reach out to Sword. Already spoke with Wicked ( out) and I messaged Amish and haven’t heard from him.

If we get two more Thats 20....would you guys wanna do 2 ten player leagues? Or we can do one big-ass 20.

Also let’s get a count on people interested in doing an auction style draft vs snake.

Remember it’s all for fun and messing with each other. No cash. Just bragging rights. Just try and stay committed during the season. It sucks when someone doesn’t update or keep a current roster. Also I’ll need a volunteer to run one league if we have two and Amish doesn’t return.

Blog Entries

So my count right now is 18. That’s counting Cool-X and well ....who knows with that dude. Lol. Gonna reach out to Sword. Already spoke with Wicked ( out) and I messaged Amish and haven’t heard from him.

If we get two more Thats 20....would you guys wanna do 2 ten player leagues? Or we can do one big-ass 20.

Also let’s get a count on people interested in doing an auction style draft vs snake.

Remember it’s all for fun and messing with each other. No cash. Just bragging rights. Just try and stay committed during the season. It sucks when someone doesn’t update or keep a current roster. Also I’ll need a volunteer to run one league if we have two and Amish doesn’t return.

A 20 team league with guys missing games from COVID would be really difficult. Leagues are expanding bench players this year. 20 teams means having 4th string running backs stashed on those benches. 20 teams could be fun in a normal year but I don’t thinks it works in this environment

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I think I nabbed Lamar for like $18 or so if i remember correctly. Then I broke the bank for Saquon, luckily that didn't tank my season lol. Fun times
    Are you the one that won? I was cruising but couldn't take Lamar down

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    A 20 team league with guys missing games from COVID would be really difficult. Leagues are expanding bench players this year. 20 teams means having 4th string running backs stashed on those benches. 20 teams could be fun in a normal year but I don’t thinks it works in this environment
    I agree completely BatMan. Wise words as usual. I’d be fine with 2 leagues like last year with say 10 teams each. Gives you more of a bench. We’d just need another Commish unless ESPN would let me Commish a second league but not play in it.