Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 07.31.20

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    My first day back to work was Wednesday after 12 days off. I really enjoyed it, went camping and Kayaking. I also went to Tahquehmon Falls. I wish I could post a pic of Tahquehmon Falls. It was awesome.
    No need GJ. I just google mapped that place. Dang, that's some remote country. I bet there are some great trails out that way. Looks fairly flat south of the river and I thought I saw a grid of roads that seemed to indicate a camp site.

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    No need GJ. I just google mapped that place. Dang, that's some remote country. I bet there are some great trails out that way. Looks fairly flat south of the river and I thought I saw a grid of roads that seemed to indicate a camp site.

Very nice.
    Anyone help me out on posting a pic or video? I’m computer illiterate lol.

Very nice.
    There are some awesome hiking trails in there. Yes there is a campground right there too.

Anyone help me out on posting a pic or video? I’m computer illiterate lol.
    Just create an account on a site like https://imgbb.com/

You can then upload pics and reference them places like here.

Just create an account on a site like https://imgbb.com/

You can then upload pics and reference them places like here.
    Thanks Bust. You should make a trip there and Where the Edmund Fitzgerald went down on Lake Superior is right there too. That Shipwreck museum is a lot in one day to see.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I go fishing just about every day, my son has started tackle football, and I've made multiple break throughs on my research. Lost 50 or 60 pounds, can now run an 11 minute mile, and my wife gets to take me clothes shopping so she'll be happy. Personally I'm loving this lockdown.

Plus today is my 21st anniversary so I'll be dropping the kid off at his grandparents' house tomorrow, cooking homemade lasagna for my wife then it's fishnet stockings and high heels. Who knows, she might get dressed up too.
    Might need new fishnets with that weight loss buddy! Sounds like you’re living the good life in ‘Bama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Listening to the Four Horsemen's 9th theme, while I get ready for day 4 at the gym. I finish up with day 5 tomorrow, which is running day. Up to 6.4 miles at a 5mph pace currently. My goal is to hit 7 miles total (At the same 5mph pace), by the end of August. It looks like I'll be a couple of weeks early, at this rate.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Thanks Bust. You should make a trip there and Where the Edmund Fitzgerald went down on Lake Superior is right there too. That Shipwreck museum is a lot in one day to see.
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee
    The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
    When the skies of November turn gloomy....

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee
    The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
    When the skies of November turn gloomy....
    You nailed it! November 10th 1975.

You nailed it! November 10th 1975.
    My Lord, that song is going to be stuck in my head now for a least the remainder of today...

My Lord, that song is going to be stuck in my head now for a least the remainder of today...
    I didn’t think the Museum would be open due to Covid so I didn’t go but come to find out it was. I’ve been there before back in the 90s. You been there Bust?

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 07.31.20

Originally Posted by darb72
    I go fishing just about every day, my son has started tackle football, and I've made multiple break throughs on my research. Lost 50 or 60 pounds, can now run an 11 minute mile, and my wife gets to take me clothes shopping so she'll be happy. Personally I'm loving this lockdown.

Plus today is my 21st anniversary so I'll be dropping the kid off at his grandparents' house tomorrow, cooking homemade lasagna for my wife then it's fishnet stockings and high heels. Who knows, she might get dressed up too.
    WOW darb! Keep it up (or keep it off regarding the lbs). You're making lemonade out of lemons, my friend... Bc