Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar Jackson wants Antonio Brown

Ravens just aren't going to sign a guy with a DV incident. As I say in the AB threads in the past, the team is just finally getting back to being viewed in a positive way PR wise after the Rice fiasco and stand to be one of the more popular NFL teams over the next decade due to Jackson's appeal. I would not bring someone in who could mess with the good direction they are going.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I just try to put one foot in front of the other and do what I can.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Who knows? Maybe you'll find one that you can save from promiscuity. You can be the metaphorical foot that she's always wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Who knows? Maybe you'll find one that you can save from promiscuity. You can be the metaphorical foot that she's always wanted.
    Na, I'm less stable then her

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Na, I'm less stable then her

Bahaha

He finally got his 8 game suspension. Let’s go get him. Put him on an apology tour and let’s gooo. Hunt was able to slide under the radar after kicking a white woman on video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    He finally got his 8 game suspension. Let’s go get him. Put him on an apology tour and let’s gooo. Hunt was able to slide under the radar after kicking a white woman on video.
    AB got accused of rape to go along with other issues he got in trouble with legally. Not sure if apology is going to ever be enough for a team like The Ravens that has made it clear they are against signing players or even drafting players with domestic violence tag to their name.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    AB got accused of rape to go along with other issues he got in trouble with legally. Not sure if apology is going to ever be enough for a team like The Ravens that has made it clear they are against signing players or even drafting players with domestic violence tag to their name.
    Not to mention that other than Tomlin, and only for a time, nobody has been able to control this screwball, including Belicheck and Gruden.

NO THANKS.

HELL NO!

I would love to have the talent on the team but he is a massive cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    The guy fucked over three different teams in the span of a year. He's got DV accusations. He's got this video out there: https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/a...yriss-11438075

On top of that, he's 32 and has hardly played in 20 months.

Just not seeing where the juice is worth the squeeze.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    The guy fucked over three different teams in the span of a year. He's got DV accusations. He's got this video out there: https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/a...yriss-11438075

On top of that, he's 32 and has hardly played in 20 months.

Just not seeing where the juice is worth the squeeze.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Lamar Jackson wants Antonio Brown

Nein, nyet, mais non, nej, לֹא, nay, Mai-chai !

IOW...

... Bc

Blog Entries

At least the NFL finally made a decision. Now everyone knows when Brown will be allowed to play. Maybe some Covid stricken team will decide to take a chance? I wouldn't want to be that team but it's now possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    At least the NFL finally made a decision. Now everyone knows when Brown will be allowed to play. Maybe some Covid stricken team will decide to take a chance? I wouldn't want to be that team but it's now possible.
    I actually think there will be a team interested in 8 AB games to finish the season. Think up and coming teams, Miami, cardinals, Titans, Bills. Fan bases that have struggled for a while but have a shit at decent seasons. They'll forgive the GM the moment AB scores

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk