Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What happened to the politics forum?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    It has been disabled by mods.
    Wow. A "no holds barred" forum for promoting every conspiracy theory known to man and alien has gotten too extreme?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

This whole thread..... dying

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Wow. A "no holds barred" forum for promoting every conspiracy theory known to man and alien has gotten too extreme?
    Queue congressional investigations and calls to cancel RSR for oppressing certain views
    🤣

Blog Entries

Well, I saw the "Proof that Democrats enjoy hurting children" thread was removed by Wicked and good on him for that, but I didn't realize the entire forum had been locked altogether.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 07-30-2020 at 07:19 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    And now back to Twitter, or as some here would say, their Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And now back to Twitter, or as some here would say, their Bible.

On here it's Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Got too political?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Or someone got upset about the virus thread being moved there and afraid to post on it.

Blog Entries

If I may...

I enjoyed posting in the Movies and Wrestling threads there, but overall it’s an alt-right circle jerk filled with thinly veiled racism, ridiculous conspiracy theories and other vile content that was likely offensive to half of this board which is why you only ever got right leaning folks posting there. I mean I have no problem with people who have different views than me but you lose me with threads like “further proof Democrats enjoy harming children” which was somehow allowed to stay up for nearly a week. That shit is 100% beneath this board. Is it a surprise they paused it?

I didn't frequently frequent the political forum (I have other places to discuss upsetting stuff) but doing away with the forum raises a problem. Posts are going to get political (especially when football is not giving us much to talk about and the season is in danger) and it used to be threads could be moved to the political forum when they got off track. Now they will have to be censored, which will look more high handed.

Good grief. It was a politics Forum. It's a place people voluntarily go to argue with and troll each other. Hyperbole and edginess should be expected. I'm not sure why with the current state of politics people would not expect that. I had a friend, my old boss, I worked with for many years and we argued politics all the time. We were a pretty good team for 14 years and we got along great i.e. beers at pub, hanging out with customers on install/business trips, hosting them when they came to town etc.. Arguing politics was part of it. Friends at the end of the day. The reason I am not great friends with him now has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with the fact he is a lousy business man and manipulative asshole.

Awww, no more fear mongering over the stupid virus.

Oh well.....

Apparently, my ideas was divisive to some down there.