View Poll Results: How many weeks of regular season games will be played this year?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

5 9.80%
  • 1-7

20 39.22%
  • 8-16

11 21.57%
  • All 17

15 29.41%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Predict the duration of the 2020 season

How many weeks of regular season games will be played this year?

Re: Predict the duration of the 2020 season

I'm afraid that the Vikings trainer + the Chicago White Sox fiasco will be followed by one or more NFL teams training camps having a coronavirus outbreak.

Woulda/shoulda: the NFL didn't get players in an NBA-type bubble (or at least 32 bubbles), when it had the opportunity a few months ago.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Oof. Doesn't look good. My bday is in October... let's just say I'll be surprised if there's a season by then. Sucks, because we're a superbowl favorite.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Full season baby, watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I'm afraid that the Vikings trainer + the Chicago White Sox fiasco will be followed by one or more NFL teams training camps having a coronavirus outbreak.

Woulda/shoulda: the NFL didn't get players in an NBA-type bubble (or at least 32 bubbles), when it had the opportunity a few months ago.
    I don't think an NFL bubble would be possible, there is just way too many people involved in a single team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

All just guesswork obviously but I expect a late start, then a long pause and a quick wrap up to the season sometime in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Full season baby, watch.
    You didn't vote that way, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    You didn't vote that way, apparently.
    Que?

Que?
    0 votes for all 17 games

Que?
    It's a poll. There are no votes for a full season.

I like to be a rebel.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I choose to imagine a series of events that could help them finish the season.

I will maintain my optimism and hope for the best.

I trust the NFL has meet w/ world Football (Soccer) organizations for best practices since they re-opened.

I hope players take their role seriously and live in personal “bubbles” and really take every pre-caution possible when they are away from the facility.

If I were part of an NFL organization I would help every players examine their routine away from the facility to identify danger/high exposure areas and give them ways to avoid/mitigate them.

I hope players will be vigilant and honest about their exposures. And I hope teams have a plan that keeps exposed players in zoom meetings and practice walk throughs etc.

I’m hoping same day test results are in use. Im hoping a medically backed -shorter- positive test quarantine protocol emerges. I’m hopeful that a vaccine will be available before the ends.

I hope the NFL sets the example on how to safely and successfully control spread in high contact area which provides a blueprint for next phase of re-opening.