Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

BBC2 Superbowl coverage

What can I say.The first time the BBC covered the big game live.
    And they hit the nail on the head.First class,great job all.:respect
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Re: BBC2 Superbowl coverage

Yep - I was impressed. :respect

I was watching at Browns Phil's, he had the remote and flicked over just when they did SB XXV :D

Then the mentioned the 'Spy Gate'

Better coverage hands down on SKY . Cadle asked that ex-Pats receiver tw&t about Spy Gate - he said it was no big deal:liar:

I was at the Superbash (just got back to Norwich at 12.30), was a good night cracking atmosphere, the place just absolutely exploded on that Giants game winning touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    I was at the Superbash (just got back to Norwich at 12.30), was a good night cracking atmosphere, the place just absolutely exploded on that Giants game winning touchdown.
    I bet. I introduced some newbies to football lastnight.And the BBC coverage got them into it. I think Sky with repeated adverts can kill someone new to the sport. But with Mike Carlson and Rod Woodson's banter certainly filled the void of the long Superbowl timeouts.

Now if they would only give the option for the Fox feed over the International feed.Even though with Sterling Sharpe it was better than normal.Its just Dick Stockton who drags the International feed waaaay down.

Given the choice of Dick Stockton or Joe Buck it's pretty much a no contest. Stockton might be a doddery old codger but I just can't stand Buck, complete ass-hat.

I lasted 20 minutes listening to Scott McCready talk about his Superbowl ring before I switched over to the beeb. Seriously McCready, you won a Superbowl right by being on the practice squad, nobody cares!!! Osi and Tynes now have one from actually making an impact.

BBC coverage was top notch. Carlson is my favourite analyst over here. The presenter did a good job too I thought, was able to get a few questions answered to help the beginners without it boring for the vets (see Sky's Rookie shows)

Now if the beeb can only get hold of some more live games for next season.
    Sky hold all the cards.

Wonder what the viewing figure for bbc2 and sky was in total. I've noticed a lot more people talking about football over here since the London game.