Blog Entries

“Black-on-Black Crime” Is a Dangerous Myth

In this weeks version of "I can't believe this shit" we're now being told black on black crime is a myth.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/blac...ack-crime-myth

Re: “Black-on-Black Crime” Is a Dangerous Myth

"The disproportionate rate of poverty among Black Americans has been designed by generations of racist leaders who intentionally created racist policies and institutions to stifle the growth of Black Americans. "

-JAMEELAH NASHEED

Honey, those people are called "Democrats". Stop voting for them.

Problem solved.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest "because blacks are naturally more violent" as a cause for extraordinarily high rates of black on black violence.

I personally have suggested that it is leftist politics, and the resultant destruction of the nuclear family, coupled with the loss of manufacturing jobs which used to allow an escape from poverty, coupled with perpetual welfare statism which robs people of purpose that is responsible

The sad thing about making this a left/right thing is that the establishment is doing no one any favors apparently.

Out of the 27 poorest states in America. 19 are red, 6 are purple, 1 is blue.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    The sad thing about making this a left/right thing is that the establishment is doing no one any favors apparently.

A stat which has little to do with black on black crime and violent urban areas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    A stat which has little to do with black on black crime and violent urban areas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    And ignores the fact that a lot of the poverty in those states is likely concentrated in deep blue dots within them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest "because blacks are naturally more violent" as a cause for extraordinarily high rates of black on black violence.

I personally have suggested that it is leftist politics, and the resultant destruction of the nuclear family, coupled with the loss of manufacturing jobs which used to allow an escape from poverty, coupled with perpetual welfare statism which robs people of purpose that is responsible
    I have heard people like Richard Spencer make those types of assertions. However, I think most normal, rational people recognize that Black Americans are not prone to violence inherently. No more than anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Poor in terms of what? Money?

I mean...I know a lot of folks that don’t even really have jobs, but they live off the land. They hunt, farm, and any money they do earn goes to reinvesting into their property.

Doesn’t sound too poor to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    And ignores the fact that a lot of the poverty in those states is likely concentrated in deep blue dots within them.
    No, it's based on staggering idiocy. We've discussed it in this forum before, but best way to determine poverty is by the Adjusted Poverty Rate. A family of four in Los Angeles making 35k a year is living in poverty. Here in my town they'd have a house, two cars and able to save a little bit of money.

Put it another way, the flat poverty rate for Alabama is 16.8%. California is 12.8%. This is based on what the federal government determines a baseline poverty rate for the entire country. That doesn't take into account local taxes, home prices, utilities, cost of goods and services, etc... California gas prices right now is over a dollar higher than what I pay. California pays .06 cents more per kilo watt hour than the average state for electricity.

Adjusted Poverty Rate, which takes stuff like that into account, has Alabama at a 13.5% rate and California at a 23.8% rate. Blue states are generally much worse off when viewed through the APR.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock