Jacob Breeland not playing this year,Still Rehabbing

@jeffzrebiec

Ravens use their TEs more than anybody. Their top two TEs are Mark Andrews and Nick Boyle. But they have a spot for a third. Top internal options are Charles Scarff, who spent last season on practice squad; and Eli Wolf, an UDFA. Definite room to add a vet to compete.

@jeffzrebiec

Ravens UDFA TE Jacob Breeland is not expected to play this year. He's still recovering from a knee injury. So he'll rehab with the team this year. Ravens, meanwhile, could look for a vet TE to get some depth there.
    Also an option to bring in a vet like Delanie Walker.

Re: Jacob Breeland not playing this year,Still Rehabbing

I want Walker.

No idea how his ankle is, but he played the Hurst role under Roman with the 49ers (V Davis played the Andrews role).

Seamless fit, familiarity and he's a player. All good fits with how things are going with a shortened offseason/no cmap.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I want Walker.

No idea how his ankle is, but he played the Hurst role under Roman with the 49ers (V Davis played the Andrews role).

Seamless fit, familiarity and he's a player. All good fits with how things are going with a shortened offseason/no cmap.
    Would be worth a million or two in my book if healthy and ready to contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I want Walker.

With two experienced TE's already on the roster, I'd rather let the young guys develop. I think the Ravens are going to go to a more WR based passing game this year so depending on the two youngsters isn't quite the same nerve-wracking experience it would have been.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I don’t want him to play for his own health, but a healthy Jordan Reed would be deadly in our offense.

I have been a HUGE Delanie Walker fan except for when he played the Ravens. He's very very good. That veteran presence is always a good thing.