Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Re: Welp, I might not be watching this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    1. Your point was that black people didn't know about the black national anthem before the NFL said they would play it. I need you to acknowledge that you don't know black people and that what you posited was categorically false

No, my point was that the very CONCEPT of a Black National Anthem is divisive

YOUR point (which I mistakenly indulged, even as I knew it was a diversion) was that people knew about the song.

2. You could have found plenty of black house slaves that agreed with slavery.
    Another dishonorable diversion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    He's parroting the postmodernist drivel that is increasingly being fed to our kids by centers of "higher education". To kids these days facts and logic are tools of oppression and because there can be no dissent, the only response it so oppress you right back. He's been trained to see the world simply as consisting of oppressed and oppressors. There is zero room or tolerance for disagreement on anything in that world view.
    BOOM! Spot on sir.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    No, my point was that the very CONCEPT of a Black National Anthem is divisive

YOUR point (which I mistakenly indulged, even as I knew it was a diversion) was that people knew about the song.

Another dishonorable diversion.
    Yeah... I'm not sure anyone did... including it's promoters.
    1. lol you and others said that black people didn't know about the anthem, and I said that was false.

2. What do you want me to do with them? I never said all black people agree with me in the first place. I disagree with the videos of the black people that think the black national anthem is divisive. I'm not sure why you felt the need to use black folk to make your point.