Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Time to buy a Stephon Tuitt Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Maybe we can trade for him? We do pick up a lot defensive ends.
    Would have made more sense prior to picking up Derek Wolfe. Tuitt and Campbell would have been imposing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Time to buy a Stephon Tuitt Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Would have made more sense prior to picking up Derek Wolfe. Tuitt and Campbell would have been imposing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey, I got Duvernay in the draft so never rule out anything!
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Time to buy a Stephon Tuitt Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Bro, him kneeling, not kneeling has nothing to do with his family making it. Most black people work hard and make ends meet. Some support kneeling, some don't. The insinuation is that those who support kneeling somehow are less? Most people in my community..the Bowie, Upper Marlboro and the rest of the affluent black communities in PG county support these efforts and political statements. We have no issues for those who don't support it. To each its own. Regardless, we have these political opinions..AND...we living our best lives out here.... making money, raising families, and living the American dream.....

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    In a country infected with "systemic racism". Interesting.

If I was a typical leftist Democrat, I'd be shocked that you are living the American dream. I'd be saying that most of you black folks can't succeed at all unless somebody steps in and re-arranges things. For example, you black folks obviously can't reach white standards in grammar, let's get rid of the standards.

So says Rutgers University.Apparently they think that you and other people of color are simply too dumb.
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07...djusted-951383

The people saying this are all leftists who support the Democratic Party. THE FRIENDS OF BLACK FOLKS!And most blacks will vote Democratic...again.

Their looking down on you is no different than some KKK type looking down on you.They just make up silly excuses for their racist views.
    Last edited by mikezpen; 07-28-2020 at 03:17 PM.