Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Brett Weinstein Darkhorse podcast - Black Intellectual Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    A while ago? It's less than two weeks old. And "sound bites"? It's 2 hours long. I'm guessing you did NOT listen to all of it.

Your dislike of Loury's take is predictable as it's the most counter to your racial grievance mongering.
    lol of course I disagree with him....I hope you didn't expect me to agree with Tucker Carlson's brother.

Sorry man. I could not get through that. It's part of the same poisonous identitarian malware being served up everywhere right now. You and band can go have circle jerk to that.
    lol but you want everyone to watch a 2-hour video...

Blog Entries

Really? Bret Weinstein was ground zero at the beginning of what we are seeing nationally right now during the Evergreen College cluster fuck that was the canary in the coal mine of the anti-intellectual neo-Marixst anti-science anti progress identitarian Maoist bullshit that is going on right now. He was an early victim. These people he's talking to aren't shackled by fear of committing "wrong think".

He was the college professor that took a stand and found himself in the eye of the hurricane and he's been ringing the alarm bell for the last couple years. He saw all of this coming.
    Hmm...I watched the podcast and I agree with a lot of it. It just reminded me of that documovie produced by Larry Elder called Uncle Tom. I hadn't seen it yet and was wondering if anyone else here has watched it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    A different point of view.

https://www.theroot.com/candace-owen...ste-1844472213

*These views don't necessarily ascribe to me. It's just the word on the street.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Harriot is not someone you want to be quoting. The guy is an avowed racist and hypocrite. He rarely, if ever, even bothers trying to tell the truth.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    lol but you want everyone to watch a 2-hour video...
    I enjoyed that podcast because it was a victory for reason and dialogue and actually was, for the most part, aimed at long term solutions.

You guys can revel in that angry shit. What's hilarious is you are a 1 generation African immigrant so for you it's stupid as fuck. I don't know dd's background but you? You are late to the party my brother, but still you drink from that bitter cup that will pit my kids vs yours.

And btw, I think Candace Owens is cute and smart and has a very sharp mind but that doesn't necessarily mean I think her bomb throwing style is how we move forward, together, as best as possible. She's like holy water to you guys but some of us think she's the equivalent of Ann Coulter with darker skin and not particularly helpful right now.

You'll note Brett did NOT invite her to his podcast.
    Last edited by Moe the Crow; 07-26-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Has anyone here watched Uncle Tom yet?
    I still don't understand this. I think people came into this with preconceived notions and reacted in all kinds of predictable ways without listening to this.

It was very even handed. These people are thinking deeper than the band types.

I still don't understand this. I think people came into this with preconceived notions and reacted in all kinds of predictable ways without listening to this.

That's not a particularly difficult achievement.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Brett Weinstein Darkhorse podcast - Black Intellectual Roundtable

Dude - Uncle Tom is a documentary produced by Larry Elder. It is a similar topic to the podcast you linked to above.

I was just asking if anyone here has watched the documentary Uncle Tom and whether or not it was any good.

I’m not making a statement about anything. Just wondering if the Uncle Tom documentary is worth the rent.

https://youtu.be/QVLj-zARCv8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I know someone who has. Said it’s fantastic. I may watch it soon. If I do I’ll let you know
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dude - Uncle Tom is a documentary produced by Larry Elder. It is a similar topic to the podcast you linked to above.

Sorry I got confused. I will check that out. I've spoken with DJ but am not a "Root" fan. Anything that plays on you emotions is usually the thing that you should trust the least or at least cause you to be hyper-vigilant. Emotion is not an argument and is often misleading.

Our country, particularly our kids, are being led around their emotional noses right now. We are living in a world where a distorted view of reality is purposely being amplified and leading us to solutions that are incredibly destructive.

I enjoyed that podcast because it was a victory for reason and dialogue and actually was, for the most part, aimed at long term solutions.

You guys can revel in that angry shit. What's hilarious is you are a 1 generation African immigrant so for you it's stupid as fuck. I don't know dd's background but you? You are late to the party my brother, but still you drink from that bitter cup that will pit my kids vs yours.

And btw, I think Candace Owens is cute and smart and has a very sharp mind but that doesn't necessarily mean I think her bomb throwing style is how we move forward, together, as best as possible. She's like holy water to you guys but some of us think she's the equivalent of Ann Coulter with darker skin and not particularly helpful right now.

What I'm reading is that you're ignoring the man because he feels angry. It doesn't make sense to me.

A lot of you in here display seething anger towards democrats, towards me...and I'm just a guy behind a keyboard.

He's writing about trying to fix the continued harm towards black people in this country. He's allowed to be angry and to express that emotion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I don’t think Candace is particularly intellectual either.