Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brett Weinstein Darkhorse podcast - Black Intellectual Roundtable

This is another really nice discussion. It's very long but was very enjoyable to listen to.

I particularly encourage bandc to listen to this as he will likely quickly recognize these people are a very smart. Very sharp people and great thinkers assembled here.

-"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Re: Brett Weinstein Darkhorse podcast - Black Intellectual Roundtable

Has anyone here watched Uncle Tom yet?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I can guess what they're saying w/o even hearing. 'Systemic racism" and Whitey are to blame for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    I can guess what they're saying w/o even hearing.

and Whitey are to blame for everything.
    You would be guessing wrong. This is a very frank discussion and some of these guys sound like Pat Buchanan conservatives if you just listen to their prescriptions, but they end up in that place for very different reasons.

Blaming whitey are the last thing they are doing.
    Last edited by Moe the Crow; 07-26-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Really? Bret Weinstein was ground zero at the beginning of what we are seeing nationally right now during the Evergreen College cluster fuck that was the canary in the coal mine of the anti-intellectual neo-Marixst anti-science anti progress identitarian Maoist bullshit that is going on right now. He was an early victim. These people he's talking to aren't shackled by fear of committing "wrong think".

He was the college professor that took a stand and found himself in the eye of the hurricane and he's been ringing the alarm bell for the last couple years. He saw all of this coming.

What's funny is I didn't expect Bandc to listen to this because he is one of the brainwashed idiots, much like my honors college straight A daughter. I did expect a few guys here to give it a listen.

Based on these responses here I feel like we are in more trouble than I realized.

A different point of view.

https://www.theroot.com/candace-owen...ste-1844472213

*These views don't necessarily ascribe to me. It's just the word on the street.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

The word on the street according to who?

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    This is another really nice discussion. It's very long but was very enjoyable to listen to.

I particularly encourage bandc to listen to this as he will likely quickly recognize these people are a very smart. Very sharp people and great thinkers assembled here.

I actually watched this awhile ago. I came away very unimpressed by Glenn Loury, not necessarily because of his viewpoint, but his lack of tangible analysis behind the way he felt. Maybe this was due to the format and only getting to do soundbites at a time. I appreciated the inputs of John Wood, Coleman Hughes and Thomas Williams. I thought they were very eloquent and substantive with their responses whether I agreed or disagreed.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I actually watched this awhile ago. I came away very unimpressed by Glenn Loury, not necessarily because of his viewpoint, but his lack of tangible analysis behind the way he felt. Maybe this was due to the format and only getting to do soundbites at a time. I appreciated the inputs of John Wood, Coleman Hughes and Thomas Williams. I thought they were very eloquent and substantive with their responses whether I agreed or disagreed.
    A while ago? It's less than two weeks old. And "sound bites"? It's 2 hours long. I'm guessing you did NOT listen to all of it.

Your dislike of Loury's take is predictable as it's the most counter to your racial grievance mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

Sorry man. I could not get through that. It's part of the same poisonous identitarian malware being served up everywhere right now. You and band can go have circle jerk to that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I know someone who has. Said it’s fantastic. I may watch it soon. If I do I’ll let you know