Democrats continuing to lay groud work for stealing election

By claiming that's what Trump is trying to do.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...latest-updates

This just tells me they know the irregularities will be such that they have to pre-emptively claim any attempts to investigate irregularities as "stealing"

It signals the mail in ballot shenanigans and fraud are going to be huge.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Re: Democrats continuing to lay groud work for stealing election

Of course they're going to try stealing this election. They tried to steal the last election too.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Of course they're going to try stealing this election. They tried to steal the last election too.

They would have succeeded if they had not been convinced that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning

Blog Entries

We will soon be hearing that all of a sudden, wearing masks do not prevent the spread of Covid 19 and so people can't go out and vote personally but have to mail in their vote. Or that poor people don't have a mask, just like they don't have, and can't afford an ID to vote.

I think it's highly likely Democrats have already printed and filled out a lot of ballots for this election. That shit is ready to go. They are going to flood the polls with all kinds of "mail in" ballots and many of them are going to be completely bogus. Complete bullshit ballots.

It's like the election has already happened. That's why they are saying "Trump is going to try to stay in office...".... It's because the fraud is going to be massive and rampant. They have to float a counter narrative now because due to the expansion of "mail in voting" it's going to be completely off the hook crazy this election.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    We will soon be hearing that all of a sudden, wearing masks do not prevent the spread of Covid 19 and so people can't go out and vote personally but have to mail in their vote. Or that poor people don't have a mask, just like they don't have, and can't afford an ID to vote.

You did hear it during the MD primary where they had to open a few polling places in the city because some people didn't receive their ballot in the mail. So now Hogan wants to use early voting locations, opens polls and absentee ballots. Now the crying is over the need for poll judges.

The mail in ballots/election machine Democrats are building are going to beg investigation.

Here is more proof they are pre-emptively laying the groundwork for fraud.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...#disqus_thread

Case in point...

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    The mail in ballots/election machine Democrats are building are going to beg investigation.

Here is more proof they are pre-emptively laying the groundwork for fraud.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...#disqus_thread
    It is amazing the left is panicking and claiming trump will do exactly what the dems did.

They colluded with russia
    They tried to steal an election
    And they refused to accept the outcome

IF the DNC wins, will Trump claim fraud?

Will it depend on the margin of victory?

I am curious, as a GOP member who won’t vote for Trump, I am wondering what others think.
    Note: It’s my right to not vote as much as it’s your right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    IF the DNC wins, will Trump claim fraud?

Will it depend on the margin of victory?

I am curious, as a GOP member who won’t vote for Trump, I am wondering what others think.
    Note: It’s my right to not vote as much as it’s your right to vote.
    If the DNC wins there will have been fraud. As to whether Trump says there was depends on how obvious the democrats are in cheating.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock