He baseballs like he pandemics

Maybe he was just showing the safe way baseball will be played now. You throw in the general direction you want the ball to go and then someone runs over and sprays disinfectant on it before picking it up.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

2. Re: He baseballs like he pandemics

"You don't really need to wear gloves, folks. Save them for the players that need them more"

Re: He baseballs like he pandemics

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    "You don't really need to wear gloves, folks. Save them for the players that need them more"

You win for the year with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post

Maybe he was just showing the safe way baseball will be played now. You throw in the general direction you want the ball to go and then someone runs over and sprays disinfectant on it before picking it up.

People defending that because the guy is 77 yrs old. The nun from Loyola/Chicago got the ball to the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    People defending that because the guy is 77 yrs old. The nun from Loyola/Chicago got the ball to the plate.
    I knew it would be cringeworthy when I heard about it. Takes guts to do that.

In his defense if skill in delivering a ceremonial first pitch was synonymous with competence George W Bush would have ushered in the Age of Aquarius.

This right here is the finest moment of Bush's presidency.

OMG. Here's the new Marissa again weighing in.

https://twitter.com/Tinaforte7/statu...09653686452224

This is interesting too. He's 2.5 feet away from the folks next to him. No mask. Lol.

https://twitter.com/mchooyah/status/1286647298647379969

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    This is interesting too. He's 2.5 feet away from the folks next to him. No mask. Lol.

https://twitter.com/mchooyah/status/1286647298647379969
    To be fair those could be members of his household. If they cohabitate there isn’t much point in masking up when distanced from others.

That said, my only problem with Trump previously not masking up was the message it sends and lack of leading by example. He is perhaps the least and most important mask wearer in the world(Fauci too).

Most because of the example it sets.
    Least because they are tested daily or close to it. Masks are about protecting others from yourself. When you as an individual is so thoroughly tested that is your protection of others.

I go back to most over least, because I think leaders need to lead and not be the exception, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    To be fair those could be members of his household. If they cohabitate there isn’t much point in masking up when distanced from others.

That said, my only problem with Trump previously not masking up was the message it sends and lack of leading by example. He is perhaps the least and most important mask wearer in the world(Fauci too).

Most because of the example it sets.
    Least because they are tested daily or close to it. Masks are about protecting others from yourself. When you as an individual is so thoroughly tested that is your protection of others.

I go back to most over least, because I think leaders need to lead and not be the exception, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, if he's shacking up with that woman and that man then it's okay... i guess.