Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

But officer, I ran out of disinfectant wipes....

Last edited by Moe the Crow; 07-23-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

She was being socially responsible and wearing a mask. Good for her.

Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

I haven't laughed at a video this long for a while. Brilliant.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I haven't laughed at a video this long for a while. Brilliant.
    If you really want to enhance the laugh factor set the playback speed to .25x.

The magic happens at 10 seconds in.

"I wonder if I used enough gas?..."

Lesson #1 of why we use kerosene to fire bomb a car. Lol. Silly scorned women damn near blew herself up. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

We could use this woman in OC during H2Oi week.

8. Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

"I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights"

Blog Entries

Question Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

Question : why did she use High-Test when Regular would do just as fine a job?

She wasn't being financially responsible. SMH... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Question : why did she use High-Test when Regular would do just as fine a job?

She wasn't being financially responsible. SMH... Bc
    She obviously isn't a fan of the New Green Deal since she was burning fossil fuel.

"A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why exactly did it instantly explode if all she did was pour it onto the backseat?