Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but why exactly did it instantly explode if all she did was pour it onto the backseat?
    Yeah. She probably used the wrong kind of gas. Musta been hightest or sumptin'......

Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why exactly did it instantly explode if all she did was pour it onto the backseat?
    Science my friend. Lol. Fumes are whats explosive when it comes to gas. Hot car+ hot day + gas= fumes spread quickly and they displace other gases in the truck. It was a “perfect storm “ so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

Gasoline puts off fumes that are combustible.

That’s why smoking cigarettes while pumping gas is such a terrible idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Because sometimes the universe just gives us something to laugh at.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

gasoline fumes are flammable. It's crazy combustible - like someone above mentioned that's why kerosene is used in heaters and such.
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

Lamar had this on his Instagram this morning. Everyone, everywhere is laughing at this woman's idiocy.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Cause I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive.....

Cool-x, I kinda wrote this before, but I told her :

"Buy the Regular, but she used the Supreme."

She coulda saved $, not get a burned kisser, and maybe not have been arrested. When will they learn?... Bc